• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

I think they may have patched it now so you can't keep replaying it (I may be wrong), It's called "Mixed Up With Coke". It needs someone at Level 45 to start it then they can invite 5 people of any level to join in. There's a video on youtube where it shows what 3-4 of the people have to do and if done right can be completed in a couple of minutes.

There's supposed to be another good one called "Rooftop Rumble" but I haven't done that one yet. I think this one is something like level 75 to start it though.

New FM match engine. Looks pretty awesome. Still miss the dots though

[video=youtube;qwblqEb0Ss0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwblqEb0Ss0[/video]

lol at FM match engine. I don't believe for one second that people play the game at that speed for more than one, maybe two matches before it is switched to fastest mode.

''Lamptey through on goal......... GOAL!!''
''Penalty!... Bakayoko steps up.....He's ballooned it!

x Maximun speed possible haha

Always played it on max speed, text commentary only, but for cup finals I would have it slow, with the sound up, so I could hear the crowd chant when we scored....

8-[

There is a mission online called 'Base Invaders' play it on easy and its a quick 25k! The person kept getting messaged the same mission so we did it over and over again, albeit, I didn't, but made a cool 150k

So i just bought a second garage on gtaV online but it seems to have replaced my original one...

Tell me i haven't just wasted 80k

So i just bought a second garage on gtaV online but it seems to have replaced my original one...

Tell me i haven't just wasted 80k

You can only own one property at a time. So yeah, some of the money you spent on your original garage goes towards the new garage/property. I would suggest saving up for the place right in the center of the city with a 10-car garage. The 6-car garage place is decent, but you can probably get by without it.

hmmm - i bought the first one for 70k and the 'second' for 80k

so 150k spent and one 6 car garage to show for it :lol:

how much is the 10 car garage place?

hmmm - i bought the first one for 70k and the 'second' for 80k

so 150k spent and one 6 car garage to show for it :lol:

how much is the 10 car garage place?

A little over 200k. I just farm the base invaders mission over and over, get 25k each time and a run doesn't take more than 10 minutes, generally. I think the level eligibility is 42.

Going to give the free to play beta of Contagion a go tonight, downloadable on Steam. Also been playing a bit of Ghost Recon Online, that's a free to play Beta too and great fun!

Back