• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

Its the assassination missions, they affect the stockmarket, so i had a bit of money, bought all the shares and watched my money grow!

"enjoying" this now

So frustrating, isn't it? You load the game, expecting to be able to get right in to enjoying it but no.

Trust me though, the wait is worth it. The game is so immersive, so much to do and to an extent it's up to you how you do it. Sure, there are missions but you could play the game and almost avoid all the missions entirely although that would often mean avoiding areas of the map including the characters' houses.

Its the assassination missions, they affect the stockmarket, so i had a bit of money, bought all the shares and watched my money grow!

Fair, so it's definitely better to get all the other missions done first, so you can enjoy the additional money earned on the stock market. Do prices of goods increase the further you reach in the game?

Fair, so it's definitely better to get all the other missions done first, so you can enjoy the additional money earned on the stock market. Do prices of goods increase the further you reach in the game?
I haven't seen any rise in price, I think they are standard throughout

That Street racing mission is ****ing me off!! I managed to pick a car that doesn't handle at all well! Every time it takes a knock, I go spinning...decent top speed but all the handling and control of a spinning top on grease.

I absolutely love the cut aways. I was Michael then it cutaway to Trevor in a dress :lol:

my funniest one with Trevor, was when he woke up in a beach with dead people around him just wearing boxer briefs and holding an empty beer bottle, and saying, "I didn't do it" :ross:

my funniest one with Trevor, was when he woke up in a beach with dead people around him just wearing boxer briefs and holding an empty beer bottle, and saying, "I didn't do it" :ross:

hahaha, for me he said "last one standing again"

I have to say, I just finished the main story and what a great game it's been. I have no knowledge about how the online works, but it'd be awesome if you could set up more heists around the city. Also, were there any missions involving the prison?

That Street racing mission is ****ing me off!! I managed to pick a car that doesn't handle at all well! Every time it takes a knock, I go spinning...decent top speed but all the handling and control of a spinning top on grease.
I did the same. Had to skip it in the end. Was annoying me. Shame u couldn't start again so u could pick another car

I did the same. Had to skip it in the end. Was annoying me. Shame u couldn't start again so u could pick another car

haha I imagine the same car spawns next to the guy every time, which handles like bambi on ice.

I done it last night, I just exited the mission, went back a few in game days later with a better car and smashed them with ease.

Was very frustrating, first time I've chucked the controller for a few years ;)

What are the special abilities for Michael and Trevor? I know Franklin gets that slo-mo driving stuff.

Was very frustrating, first time I've chucked the controller for a few years ;)

What are the special abilities for Michael and Trevor? I know Franklin gets that slo-mo driving stuff.

Michael has slowed down shooting and Trevor has 'Mad mode' where your bullets/punches do a lot more damage and you can take more hits.

FIFA 14 iOS - the new control scheme is going to take some getting used to. Nice to have all the new signings in the squad.

I've been a huge PES fan since ISS 98 back in the day, and just wrote this at a PES message board;

Blargh. I know I can love this game, it just desperately needs to fix some of the painstakingly obvious and destructive issues before I'm able to do so. I'm considering waiting for the PC-modders to step up and make the game properly playable.

- Utter ****e goalkeeping
- Slow AI reactions and poor decision making
- Buggy cursor changing
- All those little stupid things that seems to happen during a match takes away from the realistic aspect of it (players taking far to long to "restart" after a collision, goalkeeper standing on his line even though he should be rushing out, defensive AI yet again committing the sin of not following runs in the box, the lack of awareness, the lack of awareness, the lack of awareness)
- All in all, I'd say 9 out of 10 goals (if not more) are far from realistic, mostly due to an attack involving one of the aforementioned bloopers

Have you tried just rushing straight onto the opposition defense from a kick-off? Most of the time you'll find yourself one on one with the keeper. I scored three goals in as many games doing this yesterday. I should have course stop exploiting it, but it just shouldn't be there to begin with.

---

I'm actually downloading the early access FIFA 14 right now, kind of excited to see how that plays as well. :)

BU3jq_zCAAALBtp.jpg

:ross: :ross: :ross:

:ross: that is ridiculous!

How is it possible that Totti can look so much like reality and yet Kyle Walker looks like an alien hybrid with a bulbous head? Is it to spite Spurs after we were the team to be largely represented by PES's major rival FIFA?

Got the early release really enjoying fifa this year I'm a bit of a pes fan boy but give up defending it now they have been getting little things wrong every year that ruins the whole experience

Back