• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

Got the early release really enjoying fifa this year I'm a bit of a pes fan boy but give up defending it now they have been getting little things wrong every year that ruins the whole experience

Yep same, bought it and thought its actually ****e! Going to have to get FIFA 14, but do I wait until the PS4 is out?

BUcndRPCIAAMUfj.png

I go to either the character's home, the question marks on the map which refer to the character in question or the other letter icons which refer to other key characters in your character's story.

Oh and Wade ****es me off in the Friends Reunited mission. You always have to go back to get him if you go anywhere by foot.

I go to either the character's home, the question marks on the map which refer to the character in question or the other letter icons which refer to other key characters in your character's story.

Oh and Wade ****es me off in the Friends Reunited mission. You always have to go back to get him if you go anywhere by foot.

ok thanks man, I think it's because I was trying to find the missions as Franklin, maybe I have to be Trevor to activate it.

I am just about to start the first heist mission in the jewlery store...

There have been two very enjoyable missions thus far, chasing the stolen boat, ripping the house down and the drugs bust at the wearhouse.... other than that it has felt like a tutorial...

Is this when the game picks up and all these great missions kick into gear?

I am just about to start the first heist mission in the jewlery store...

There have been two very enjoyable missions thus far, chasing the stolen boat, ripping the house down and the drugs bust at the wearhouse.... other than that it has felt like a tutorial...

Is this when the game picks up and all these great missions kick into gear?

Yes.

Most definitely, as soon as you're introduced to a new character, things start getting fun!! Lots of shoot outs, learning to fly and more fun besides.

I'm taking my time on this. Doing a mission then taking time to explore and do other stuff.

I've had it since it came out and played maybe an hour or two a night but I've only just got to Trevor!

Back