• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

This game is crying to be played on PC... Looks great, especially when viewing large portions of Los Santos. There are some framerate issues and no anti-aliasing leaves quite a few jagged edges.

Trevor is one of the greatest characters in gaming history.

I've just completed the mission that results in you owing some random business guy loads. So instead of chasing up jobs for money, I went out and tried out the golf and tennis.

Both ok as add ons but nothing special to them.

I really like driving, finding a nice car and pushing it to the limits. Especially when I've managed to get the attention of the Fuzz. There is one car that is ridiculously fast but handles like a turd on wheels, as Ted Lasso would say, it keeps just sliding on the ground! I found one beautiful car that both handles perfectly and is a speed demon. I'll hunt it out later so I can tell what it is. I want that orange car that goes past when you come out of hospital too. I have never managed to get it yet but it looks good!

I like how they display other crimes which are taking place n the area.

I was in an Ocelot F20 Coupe, which is fast but the handling is very touch sensitive, when I saw someone steal a motorcycle. I chased after the motorcycle before reclaiming ownership, beating up the guy who had taken it, and returned it to the owner.

Apparently some actions like that can give you a random boost in stats or money.

Anyone buy pes thoughts?

Yeh I've got it. Very different to other pes games. Faces for the majority of players are ****. Online is laggy as hell. Presentation of the menus is ****.

The game itself it nice to play. Very realistic an takes time to get used to.

Few bugs which will be getting fixed with a patch and an option file will be available tonight to add kits, names and badges so the game looks licenced.

Over all I'm not convinced just yet purely coz online play is ****ed. I am sure it will get fixed pretty soon.

Totti in PES14

BUEVJ4YIUAA7XFq.jpg:large

That looks amazing.

Where do cars disappear to in GTA5?

I had a souped up car, spent $7000 on it. Playing as Michael, I drove it to his house, intending to store the car in the garage. I couldn't store the car in the garage as the mission 'Daddy's Little Girl' auto started. My car disappeared!

Wanting to find it but guessing that's it gone?

Where do cars disappear to in GTA5?

I had a souped up car, spent $7000 on it. Playing as Michael, I drove it to his house, intending to store the car in the garage. I couldn't store the car in the garage as the mission 'Daddy's Little Girl' auto started. My car disappeared!

Wanting to find it but guessing that's it gone?

your car has probably been impounded by the police, go to the impound lot on your map and it should be there.

Got the new PES but it will probably still be in it's wrapper in a weeks time. Can't get enough of GTA, I spend most my time traveling across the map with no real destination rather than doing missions at the moment.

bought it earlier (4th shop I tried, lot of places sold out) kids have the lurgy though so not sure when I'll get a chance to play it

Got the new PES but it will probably still be in it's wrapper in a weeks time. Can't get enough of GTA, I spend most my time traveling across the map with no real destination rather than doing missions at the moment.

I like driving all the time, discovering new places like the shooting range. I discovered that most recently, that's why it's my example.

I've held petrol stations at gunpoint. Now want to find the security vans.

Just earned 20,000,000 on the stockmarket! if i recommend anything, DONT do the assassinations till you've completed the main story!

Wow, I didn't realise that I was in for a half hour treat of watching concept art before I can even start playing!!

I thought it was advisable not to install, due to glitches, so why the install disc and no option whether to install or not?

"enjoying" this now

Back