• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

For those who have got a ps4 how bad are the earphones that come with the console! gosh can hardly hear people even with the volume to the max.

Are there any headsets out there that are compatible but don't go over your head?

Can anyone explain to me why the camera on FIFA 14 is in the West Stand at WHL?
Think that tonights game on Sky was the first one Ive seen since starting to play FIFA in earnest.... and it was a real mind job!!!!

This might help with those long through balls on FIFA 14

[video]http://www.futwiz.com/en/video/fifa-14-how-to-stop-the-lobbed-through-ball-lby-spam/AJEeeQsgyo0[/video]

I'm just really out of the video game loop, it seems. Don't get hooked to any games these days, they all seem to bore me after a little while. Getting Demon's Souls or Dark Souls to see if I can get some of the excitement with games back. Both the new South Park and the new Assassin's Creed bored me to death pretty quickly.

I'm just really out of the video game loop, it seems. Don't get hooked to any games these days, they all seem to bore me after a little while. Getting Demon's Souls or Dark Souls to see if I can get some of the excitement with games back. Both the new South Park and the new Assassin's Creed bored me to death pretty quickly.

How weird! I was just about to post that I am totally hooked into Dark Souls again. I got it when it was first released but got totally stuck at one point so gave up. Picked it up again a couple of weeks ago and started again. The game is absolutely stunning, one of the best I've ever played.

How weird! I was just about to post that I am totally hooked into Dark Souls again. I got it when it was first released but got totally stuck at one point so gave up. Picked it up again a couple of weeks ago and started again. The game is absolutely stunning, one of the best I've ever played.

Nice. Found a webshop that sold the Dark Souls Prepare To Die very cheap so ordered that today. Looking forward to trying it out. :)

Looking forward to H1Z1, early access coming soon and it looks to be the best zombie apocalypse game going.

Some good looking stuff coming out:
[video=youtube;H5N0n9J_1-Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5N0n9J_1-Y&list=UUxbivvwPkudpfWrLQHGHQyw[/video]

There's some good ones there.
Some big news coming up with Star Citizen for those of us that are alpha backers.
(alpha slots are all gone, but you can still buy alpha access separately)

The release of the dog fighting module will offer us our first chance to fly our ships and shoot stuff. Can't wait, just a few short weeks away.

Can anyone explain to me why the camera on FIFA 14 is in the West Stand at WHL?
Think that tonights game on Sky was the first one Ive seen since starting to play FIFA in earnest.... and it was a real mind job!!!!

I'm not sure why, every FIFA that has contained White Hart Lane has had the camera in the West Stand.

I really want an Xbox One or PS4 but the prices at the moment are ridiculous. Think it will be another couple of years before I can afford one which is annoying since the new Assasins Creed will only be avaliable on next gen

Aaaand I'm stuck again haha. Been trying to defeat two bosses for ages. So bloody tough!

Hehehe, looking forward to trying it out. But I've decided to finish Red Dead Redemption before I start it. Got RDR a few years ago, but never started playing it. Really enjoying it. :)

i nearly gave up on RDR after about half an hour of play, trying to shoot a rifle whilst riding a horse etc in a race etc.
so glad i stuck with it, one of the best games i've ever played through. would buy a XO or a PS4 if a new one was to come out...

i nearly gave up on RDR after about half an hour of play, trying to shoot a rifle whilst riding a horse etc in a race etc.
so glad i stuck with it, one of the best games i've ever played through. would buy a XO or a PS4 if a new one was to come out...

Pretty much my attitude towards the next gen also. I have zero interest in buying a new console but the second they announce something like a new RDR, GTA or Bioshock (though that's all gone to pot now that Irrational Games have done kaput) and I'd probably get one.

Yeah, I think that's what I did initially too. Then picked up the game again now, four years later. I've just come to Mexico. The story is a bit thin, really, but I'm enjoying all the things you can do, and it looks just gorgeous. Just riding through the night with the stars above through cactus and coyotes and that gentle desert music - pretty awesome. It's a bit easy though, it's very hard to actually miss a target, but then again, I wouldn't even bother trying to play with manual aim in this game, hate aiming manually with the PS-controller.

Back