• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

I have DayZ and its fun but you need a decent computer to run it. I can just about run it on my laptop.

That you do, I have a half decent rig but still need most of the settings on normal/low. Turning off clouds and ambient occlusion makes a massive difference tho. Now played 100+ hours and try to change my character on every new spawn. I have been a Hero, bandit, murderer, lunatic and at the moment a medic. Its a great game and will only get better!

Yes! postman has delivered FIFA. Tempted to play now but too much work to get through first.

once i get used to it (im usually a pro evo fan) i will play some of you lads online.

spursman100 if you want to add me.

Yes! postman has delivered FIFA. Tempted to play now but too much work to get through first.

once i get used to it (im usually a pro evo fan) i will play some of you lads online.

spursman100 if you want to add me.

I'm up for games all the time so will add you up :)

You been online with FIFA yet Stinkfoot ?

Not online at all yet.

Now we are being forced to pay :x I'm leaving it a bit until I get the 12 month subscription otherwise I'll always end up paying the renewal at Xmas.

Once I'm online I'll be on COD mostly but I'll def give FIFA a go. I've never played FIFA online as I was always PES in the past.

I'm loving offline atm though.

Little tip with FIFA actually (this may be well known but I use it all the time since I figured it out). Oh and I use alternative button config (it's the old PES player in me) so I may not be saying the same button as you may use but I'll try my best to explain...

If you want to send a pass right across your back 4 (RB to LB say) or even pass it up field but without the height then instead of pressing pass (x) which kind of labours over a longer distance and is more easily intercepted, use high/lob pass (o) but as it is building power press and hold R1 and it really drills it a foot or so off the ground.

Whats the deal with game setups online as well. I currently play at game speed 'slow' and 8min a half so you get a more simulation type game rather than arcadey.

Can you choose settings like that online or are you forced to play on default settings? It won't stop me going on but I may need to practice at a faster game speed if that's the case!

Whats the deal with game setups online as well. I currently play at game speed 'slow' and 8min a half so you get a more simulation type game rather than arcadey.

Can you choose settings like that online or are you forced to play on default settings? It won't stop me going on but I may need to practice at a faster game speed if that's the case!
I also play cod online it's ok not as good as hoped. I also use pro buttons:)
FIFA online is 6 mins normal speed but you can change it in online against your mates as give the option other modes is standard but could be wrong

That was weeks ago I posted that now I've moved into the top leagues in Fut people still try to do it and it does come off but it's not as bad as last gen IMO. But it's still a bit **** on EA's part hope they sort it for 15

On both the 360 and Xbox One over the top through balls and headers have been at their worst.

not being funny, but are there any games out that were made exclusively for ps4 or xbone yet? that's one of the things putting me off getting one, is anything that's dual platform (with ps3/360 i mean), has been coded with that in mind. so not really seen much that's "for the system" yet?

Really enjoying FIFA14 on PS4. The game play is very realistic. Graphics amazing to. I am a pro evo fan usually and dont notice the over the top through balls too over powering.

I mostly play v the computer. I have played about 3 online games. Lost 5-0. won 3-1 won 3-0. So i think im doing ok.

I also added myself into the game. Stalled a loan move and got picked in a friendly for Spurs. Scored 2 on my debut!

I have a confession to make.. I've been playing on the wii lately.

What's worse is I've been enjoying it. Only wii fit though as me and my sister have been competing to get the high scores on the dance + boxing games. I've got a shaun white snowboard game that's worth a 5 minute blast as well. Just ordered the sequel for about £2 on Amazon.

Anyone recommend any wii games actually worth playing? As you can probably tell I'm not much of a gamer. Intrigued by punch-out but it's held it's value pretty well and I am a cheap-skate.

Wii Sports is very good, has plenty of fun and addictive games. Wii Sports is also pretty decent, the basketball 3-point contest in particular is pretty enjoyable.

Just traded in my PS3 and a whole loada games for credit on a PS4. Since we had a baby last year I've found I get no time to pay on it, and when I do it's only two games - footy + 1 other. So I may as well just play those two games on a really nice soopa doopa new console!

Already got a pre-owned FIFA, and Black Flag.... just waiting for a damn console now!!!

Just traded in my PS3 and a whole loada games for credit on a PS4. Since we had a baby last year I've found I get no time to pay on it, and when I do it's only two games - footy + 1 other. So I may as well just play those two games on a really nice soopa doopa new console!

Already got a pre-owned FIFA, and Black Flag.... just waiting for a damn console now!!!

To be honest apart from the games you mentioned not much else to play on the ps4 yet. Thecampaign on Ghosts is good and there is starting to look like some decent games coming soon.

PS3 will not play PS4 games.

I have the PS3 & PS4 sitting side by side. Feel very greedy but i still play the PS3. Its GTA that is stopping me from selling my PS3.

PS3 - i play pro evo 2014 (surprised by how much better it is since the update) GTA Online
PS4 - I play FIFA 14 & COD

I hope they bring out a ps4 version of GTA, even if its just a direct import it would be fine.

I never play my wii. got it chipped and have maybe 60 games. Going to give it to my 2 young nieces to play it.

i've still not upgraded yet. the witcher 3 is making me think about a ps4 though. not sure when that's out.
mind you, i'm playing fallout new vegas on ps3 at the moment, and a new fallout or a new red dead redemption would be enough for me to upgrade.
but still nothing grabs me enough yet on either platform.

Back