• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

i've hardly done any missions, not even the jewellery heist yet, I keep getting distracted by looking around, got killed by a mountain lion as well

I think it might be in a mission at some point (I'm not there yet if it is) but there is a parachute where the cable car stop is at the top of the mountain if you just want to have a go!
Went up, found it, tried to jump off the mountain where there's that funny little rickety ramp thing (for some reason), mistimed it and fell down the mountain.

Tried again and did exactly the same :)

Did the flight school skydiving bits in the end, and one of Trevor's missions he has to use one which unlocks them in Ammu-Nation too.

Went up, found it, tried to jump off the mountain where there's that funny little rickety ramp thing (for some reason), mistimed it and fell down the mountain.

Tried again and did exactly the same :)

Did the flight school skydiving bits in the end, and one of Trevor's missions he has to use one which unlocks them in Ammu-Nation too.

Try getting on one of the cross motorcycles just by the cable cars on the top of the mountain. Go full speed on that out on the cable car structure and immediately when you run off press triangle to jump of the motorcycle, and be quick and hit X to release the parachute. I did it yesterday, turned hard left when in the air, and flew all the way to Trevor's home. I'm going to try to fly over the walls of the penitentiary next, hehe.

Has anyone tried robbing the weed farm yet? Did it yesterday and got away with 30k! :D

I can't stand landing helicopters. Trying to land an item on to a crate in the mission Monkey Business was much harder than I'd have liked.

How do you control where the helicopter stops? It always slows down and then keeps going past the target.

I can't stand landing helicopters. Trying to land an item on to a crate in the mission Monkey Business was much harder than I'd have liked.

How do you control where the helicopter stops? It always slows down and then keeps going past the target.

I just try get it as slow as I can, let it hover over the target, then descend whilst flicking the joystick backwards to keep it in place.

When you fly with Franklin or Michael the choppers / planes will be all over the place too if you haven't gone to flight school.

Where is it? I didn't realise you could rob certain stores until yesterday 8-[

Hehe, oh yes! Try robbing people after they've used ATM's too, and if you ever see one of those armored security trucks, hit them with a sticky bomb, and you'll get around 5k. Here's the weed farm;

5zaZsTS.jpg

Plus there's that random 25k event too. Where you happen upon three crashed cars and three low laying gangsters. Get them quickly and make a good get away. Warning though, be careful because it's not all 'that' easy.

Yeah a few of those random encounters pay well, there's one where you rescue an mob boss' daughter and he later wires you $60k (I think it was).

Plus there's that random 25k event too. Where you happen upon three crashed cars and three low laying gangsters. Get them quickly and make a good get away. Warning though, be careful because it's not all 'that' easy.

That's the nod to No Country for Old Men isn't it?

Is that the No Country For Old Men easter egg?

If you hit SELECT, that will change your camera's view. There's an overhead cam that lets you at least see whether you're over the target or not.
I've been practicing flying a lot lately, trying to get myself ready to provide my services for some online jobs (whenever they decide to start working...)

Has anyone been able to successfully play online mode? I keep getting stuck loading into the first race.

Didn't try, sounds like they were swamped and I haven't finished the game yet anyway. How will the online work?

Didn't try, sounds like they were swamped and I haven't finished the game yet anyway. How will the online work?

I think each session comprises of 16 players using the whole map, apparently there are up to 1000 missions you can do, many I assume are Heists that you and friends can plan and execute together.

Back