• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

I like the book as well, but I thought the end was boring. You could tell why he hadn't been able to finish it in the last few decades as he had no clue about a satisfactory ending.

The people making the TV series have already said they will not be using the book ending, which is a very good idea imho.

I think the programme is actually getting better the further they have moved away from the book storylines.

What am I going to when Dexter and Breaking Bad finish in a few weeks? There are some good shows on tv, but nothing that match those two.

Boardwalk Empire returns for its 4th season next month, my favourite show on TV currently.

the newsroom will be back by then

I got the first Blu-Ray of The Newsroom from LoveFilm the other day, hope it is as well scripted as the first 4 seasons of The West Wing that Aaron Sorkin penned.

Just got a free months trial on Netflix on my smart tv, must say the choice far outweighs lovefilm instant..

Some awesome shows ill be watching the next month or so...

http://www.unblock-us.com/

Free one week trial, no credit card needed.

It's a DNS setup thing which allows you to switch between countries where Netflix is available. For instance; I wanted to watch Kung Pow - Enter the Fist the other day, but couldn't find it in the US Netflix version/library. So I went to the unblock-us website and switched region to Norway and voilá, the movie was available. Different content for different Netflix regions, you see.

I also signed up for a US Netflix account rather than a Norwegian one. The US account is $5/month compared to $13/month for a Norwegian one. unblock-us is $5/month.

Back