• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Almost finished House of Cards, enjoyed it hugely but I don't think they need to throw in events like the major one in the series. It was fascinating before that happened with just the political intrigue and personal double crossings. Seems to make a TV show these days you have to throw huge events in to sex things up.

Almost finished House of Cards, enjoyed it hugely but I don't think they need to throw in events like the major one in the series. It was fascinating before that happened with just the political intrigue and personal double crossings. Seems to make a TV show these days you have to throw huge events in to sex things up.
Are we talking Ian Richardson or Kevin Spacey?

Ah right, you should give the UK original a go, (might look a bit dated now, and not sure how much they reused the plot in the US version). The story was pretty outlandish in ours too, commits a couple of murders in the first series I seem to remember. Richardson was brilliant in that.

Right you 'orrible lot!

I finally listened to you and bought (and watched in two evenings) the first season of Breaking Bad......

I've just this minute spunked £50 on S2 - S5!! \o/

I know what you all mean now. The wife and I are both absolutely hooked!

Right you 'orrible lot!

I finally listened to you and bought (and watched in two evenings) the first season of Breaking Bad......

I've just this minute spunked £50 on S2 - S5!! \o/

I know what you all mean now. The wife and I are both absolutely hooked!

Enjoy I wish I was at the start of that journey :)

You could have got the lot on Netflix for 6 quid a month if you can get it .

Ah right, you should give the UK original a go, (might look a bit dated now, and not sure how much they reused the plot in the US version). The story was pretty outlandish in ours too, commits a couple of murders in the first series I seem to remember. Richardson was brilliant in that.

Yeah, I'm considering it, thanks for the info.

Breaking Bad this week was ****ing awesome in most other series it would be the finale but no we still have a handful of episodes to go definitely pushing for title of best tv series ever

This could be worth a watch

Rewind

The thriller revolves around a team of military field operatives and civilian scientists who must use untested technology to travel back in time to alter past events in order to change the future and avoid a devastating terrorist attack. Justin Marks wrote the pilot and will executive produce with Tom Spezialy, Gail Berman, Lloyd Braun and Gene Stein. BermanBraun and Universal Cable Productions also produce Syfy’s original hit series Alphas, currently entering its second season.

Started watching the Newsroom yesterday. It was good apart from Emily Mortimer who was awful, just cheesy and forced. Dunno if I can continue watching it because of her, she was so annoying.

Back