• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Saw an advert last night on a new show called SHEILD agents of Marvel or something, anyone heard anything about that.

Yeah, I've seen the trailer too, the one where they make a joke about the acronym Shield. I've seen a bit about it and the question which arose about how Agent Coulsen is still alive in spite of dying in The Avengers.

Breaking bad ray Donovan and boardwalk empire good way to start the week off after a hard Monday back at work.

Either that or they'll spin the motivational angle. Coulsen will tell the team that the Avengers needed to believe in his death as that was what had united the team. Without his death, the Avengers were nothing but squabbling 'kids' throwing around jokes.

30 seconds into the Roast Of James Franco and Seth Rogen has already made a weed reference. Such a one trick pony, not even a funny trick at that.

Netflix has all of the episodes (well the US one does) - I am on episode 8 of season 1, why did I not watch this in the first place?

Just started watching the first episode of Breaking Bad. First time I've seen it but heard so much good about it that I thought it was worth a try.

Not seen a single episode of Breaking Bad, looking forward to a total rerun by Sky Atlantic

Be careful that you don't find too many spoilers then. If you see an article like the one you've posted, skip past it or you'll ruin it for yourself.

I've seen three episodes so far, enjoying it.

I didn't read the article.. Just saw it said about a prequel and thought I'd post it.. so did a quick copy and paste. Hope it hasn't screwed to many people over. 8-[

Back