• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Started The Serpent, looks good. Lupin on the list as is Raised by Wolves

@Diamond Lights - The night of is amazing, hate they haven't made another season of it

I think it was intended to be left very open to intepretation, across a whole range of factors (the judicial system, the prison system etc). Was amazerd to see the lady who played Chandra, she played a small role in this fantastic British Asian movie called Jadoo (Kings of Curry) few years back. Anyone of British Asian descent should definitely find and watch it.

I think it was intended to be left very open to intepretation, across a whole range of factors (the judicial system, the prison system etc). Was amazerd to see the lady who played Chandra, she played a small role in this fantastic British Asian movie called Jadoo (Kings of Curry) few years back. Anyone of British Asian descent should definitely find and watch it.

Oh cool. I'll defo watch Jadoo.

Recently watched a decent Pakistani series on Zee5 called Churails. Also try Panchayat on Amazon Prime. The funniest Indian sitcom I've ever seen.

ea6a15103bc64477aede62e5d332d73b.jpg

???

There's a five-part show on Netflix called Lupin. French show, subtitled.
Omar Sy is the title character - playing a criminal who models himself on a gentleman thief.

Was easy watching with the wife
The first episode was very watchable. Not too taxing when you want to switch the brain off.

It is coming good. Episode 4 pulls it all together. They could have got there faster but I think it is worth persevering with (@scaramanga).

Loved episode 4, the thing i love about it most is my 12 year old complete marvel nerd has no idea what is happening or where it is going because it's outside of the MCU ?

Back