• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

2018? That's just rude.

Nolan has talked about how he thinks TV is changing away from the cyclical and annual old nature and how he'd prefer to have enough time to properly write and prepare the show without producing/directing having to be done at the same time. His partner made the point that in a film series, you do very well to get the next instalment two years later and a season of TV puts far more story out there.

I've never seen either live. I'd love to see Dylan

Would be a tough sell for the wife, she cant stands him as she does not think he sings, I sometimes wonder about her.

Who would be the musician you most wanted to see live and never got the chance? mine would be Hendrix, loved that guys music.

Edit maybe Jimmy Page as well.

Would be a tough sell for the wife, she cant stands him as she does not think he sings, I sometimes wonder about her.

Who would be the musician you most wanted to see live and never got the chance? mine would be Hendrix, loved that guys music.

Hendrix would be a good call. Early Little Richard or Jerry Lee Lewis must've been something. Stooges. Bowie. VUs. Peak Stevie Wonder, Aretha, James Brown... The list goes on.

I got to see Bowie and James Brown, though Brown was at V97 and he was not exactly the Brown I wanted to see, to old and going through the motions. Stevie wonder would be a good call. I saw Tina Turner years ago as I always had a crush on here and she was amazing.

I also had to see Mariah Carey with the first wife and it was the first time outside of watching tottenham play that I considered suicide.

I thought Westworld went a little too Hollywood towards the end, and it started losing its appeal somewhat, but might still be interesting to see season 2. Lots of dull and lifeless stereotypical characters in it, which ruins it somewhat, in my opinion. So many plot holes in it as well.

And how come the lab rats (captain red beard and asian guy) have access to everything they way they seem to have through their little ipad? Insanely insecure system for such a highly technological, and inbringing enterprise.

And what's with the "shield" that's supposedly around humans inside Westworld? How come it's suddenley gone in the final episode? It's one of those things you should just swallow, obviously, but makes absolutely no sense. It would make sense if say the humans were inside Westworld through some sort of Virtual Reality machine, but they're clearly not.

Can the humans inside Westworld shoot one another?

How exactly does the "clean up" of dead robots work after a storyline? It seems to involve a hell of a lot of intruding into the world all the time! What do the guests do when this happens? They all sleep? Or are they let out of the park for a while?

The loops being reset constantly also makes little sense, seeing as they're overlapping and important to one another. Wouldn't Dolores being away trigger a loop for her father that would have him set off looking for her, setting off all kinds of other off-shoot loops? At what point, when a longer loop is being triggered, does it reset? And how does the reset happen?

What if a guest decides to just go mental and kill everyone he sees in Sweetacoer (which would be very likely, if such a place existed)? Where would the stories start for people? When would all these dead ones be reset? Would newly arriving guests just have to wait for sundown and reset and then start to experience the park?

Shouldn't the guests be able to kill other guests with knives and whatnot? If not, what's keeping them from it?

Watched the first episode of Quarry last night, and loved it. Very engaging, great acting, clever storyline and likeable characters so far, and absolutely ace camera work. Hoping it'll stay good, it definitely promises to be a good one.

Last edited:
Have to recommend bbcs Who do you think you are: Danny Dyer.

Magical TV.

Also watching second series of Vikings in Amazon, Incredible dialogue and storytelling.

Edit maybe Jimmy Page as well.

I have been pretty lucky to have seen most of the greats ( Hendrix, Dylan, Young, Zepplin etc) the one guy i have never seen who i do regret missing out on was/is Bob Segar.

I have been pretty lucky to have seen most of the greats ( Hendrix, Dylan, Young, Zepplin etc) the one guy i have never seen who i do regret missing out on was/is Bob Segar.

That is a pretty cool list.

I like Cat Stevens I can not remember his new name and can not be bothered to google it, he is still alive and I believe still tours. I guess I should not admit to it but I have seen my avatar live twice and she rocks I love her, my musical tastes are eclectic.

Was his family tree nawty enough?

He was royalty related to Oliver Cromwell. I can not stand Dyer but he came across as a good guy who was interested in his family history, did not pretend he knew things he did not know and had a sense of humor. Best bet was at the end when his wife ran into the house shouting "im a princess"

That is a pretty cool list.

I like Cat Stevens I can not remember his new name and can not be bothered to google it, he is still alive and I believe still tours. I guess I should not admit to it but I have seen my avatar live twice and she rocks I love her, my musical tastes are eclectic.

After football music is/has been my biggest love and i have always made the effort to go and see the best ( imo) since the 60's ( when the stones played Hyde park). I lived in the Dam for a while and used to see bands like Delaney and Bonnie, Alice Cooper, Joe Walsh etc).

Lucky enough to have seen earlier greats like Jerry Lee Lewis, Chuck Berry, Howlin Wolf etc). To be honest i like most music ( except jazz and boy bands). During my time in the States i managed to get to see a lot of the American bands and those that toured from elsewhere but always missed out on Segar.

Back