• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Just finished the 2nd series of Narcos and i thought it was excellent, i have heard they are making a 3rd series which i look forward too.

So I have just finished watching the season 7 premiere of the Walking Dead. I will not spoil it for you, but just know that the "Governor" was a cute labrador puppy in comparison to Negan

So I have just finished watching the season 7 premiere of the Walking Dead. I will not spoil it for you, but just know that the "Governor" was a cute labrador puppy in comparison to Negan
Just about to start watching the box set from the beginning again and be ready to get season on blu when it comes out. Tempted to watch tonight to see who gets the chop but will probably resist.

Just about to start watching the box set from the beginning again and be ready to get season on blu when it comes out. Tempted to watch tonight to see who gets the chop but will probably resist.

It really was a wow episode. I have to watch Talking Death this evening to be able to "process" what happened

Also just started on 'Orange is the new black'. 2 episodes in but looks to be a good watch, good mix between comedy and drama. Very easy to get into as well, something you can watch anytime as it's not too intense etc.

Watched the first 3 episodes of the new series of Black Mirror yesterday, anyone in on this?

Me and the Mrs watched the 4 episodes the other day, I enjoyed them. I think the first episode was the best, and I really liked the 4th one once it became clear what was going on.

I just watched half an hour of the worst acting and weakest plot EVAH! What a load of tosh. The budget must be around £50. It was like Doctor Who from the 90s

I thought it had promise myself, i'll watch next week

as much as I hate to grade on a curve you have to accept that anything made in the UK is going to look cheap compared to all the good stuff we are used to from HBO

I never really got into Dr Who myself, that always looked really cheap

I've watched them all. Really enjoyed them . Season 3 Episode 1 the best

yeah i liked that one too, but it seems to be the one getting the most criticism, strange.

thought they were all good tbf - though I don't think any reached the heights of the best episodes of the first and second series, but it was a good standard throughout - 8/10 as a series for me

the twist in the 3rd episode hit like a ton of bricks :eek:

Back