• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

just did whole new seasons of "the following", "hannibal" and "homeland". cable tv is on several different levels from the networks. for those that have not seen it, i would recommend 'the following". i like kevin bacon and he is good in this. also caught 'crossbones' with malkovich. after "black sails", this pg14 **** is really dire...

just did whole new seasons of "the following", "hannibal" and "homeland". cable tv is on several different levels from the networks. for those that have not seen it, i would recommend 'the following". i like kevin bacon and he is good in this. also caught 'crossbones' with malkovich. after "black sails", this pg14 **** is really dire...

Yep no real need for a license fee in my opinion.

This week's episode of Penny Dreadful finally featured a nude Eva Green. \o/

A must watch for anyone remotely interested horror and the supernatural. Theme music is eerily captivating, would almost rather listen to more of that than watch the show once the intro is done.

Just seen that This Is England 90 is coming out... excited!

absolutely loved 86 and 88 was even better!

This looks like it could be good

Power - “Power” tells the story of James “Ghost” St. Patrick, a wealthy New York City nightclub owner who caters to the city’s elite. He wants to build an empire, turn the club into a Fortune 500 business, but there’s just one problem: Ghost is living a double life. When he is not in the club, he is the kingpin of the most lucrative drug network in New York for a very high-level clientele. His marriage, family and business all become unknowingly threatened as he is tempted to leave his criminal life behind and become the rags-to-riches businessman he wants to be most of all.

****in hell.

I thought Fargo started at 10 and not 9 so switched over at 10 and watched it as if it was starting and actually saw the last ten mins I didnt realise it was the endin. So ****in angry and stupid of me duh.

This week's episode of Penny Dreadful finally featured a nude Eva Green. \o/

A must watch for anyone remotely interested horror and the supernatural. Theme music is eerily captivating, would almost rather listen to more of that than watch the show once the intro is done.

=P~

Cant believe Californication is over for good !!!!

One of my fav ever shows, Hank Moody I salute you !!!!

Cant believe it either. Alpha male man.

I do think it will be back for another season in future, you just never know when.

I dont think the last season was as good as others though.

Back