• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Edge of Darkness, arguably the greatest television series made in this country, is being shown on BBC4 to mark the 30th anniversary of its first broadcast. The late, great Bob Peck's finest performance. You should be able to catch up on i player if you want to see why it is so highly regarded. Unforgettable theme too! Highly recommended.

I'm enjoying Ray Donovan so far, I've watched half of season one in the past week.

Rare though for a show to have so many unlikeable characters. I find it hard to root for any of them for either their villainous, stupid or creepy/crazy ways.

On the upside, Ambyr Childers is stunning in the show...wow! Even if her character is desperate, clingy and crazy.

Edge of Darkness, arguably the greatest television series made in this country, is being shown on BBC4 to mark the 30th anniversary of its first broadcast. The late, great Bob Peck's finest performance. You should be able to catch up on i player if you want to see why it is so highly regarded. Unforgettable theme too! Highly recommended.

I stumbled across an episode of this on BBC 4 the other night but sadly the series is not on the iPlayer http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b048vwd8

Hannibal finale. =D>

Agreed, one of the best shows of recent years.

The finale to season 2 of Hatufim (Prisoners Of War) on Sky Arts was also gripping.

Hopefully MGM will grant the rights for Hannibal to use the characters from Silence of the Lambs in future seasons of the show, as won't be the same without Clarice Starling.

Might be of interest to those who've finished season 2...

@BryanFuller: THE MURDER WALL IN MY TORONTO OFFICE #HANNIBALFINALE p
BolfKulIcAAAbdJ.jpg

E of D £5.44 on Amazon.

Cheers but I haven't purchased a DVD for many years. Have added it to my Lovefilm list so hopefully will get to watch EoD soon.

Anybody been watching the blacklist? James Spader is superb in it....

Yep seen season 1, it is brilliant. In the beginning I thought it was going to be your standard fare hunting the bad guy of the week so I gave up after episode 4 or 5. Last month I back to it and gave it another chance. So glad I did. "Red" is a brilliant character, the second half of the season in particular was very good. I would definitely recommend to those of you that have not seen it

Back