• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Sponsors and Partners Thread

So if this problem was ongoing in the UK and our government spent £42m on sponsoring real Madrid.....the public would let it slide?

£42m on helping improve a basic need for humans to live or £42m sponsoring a PL football team? Simple case of priorities is it not?

If it brings in £1bn in tourism revenue, yes it's worth it.

No idea if it will though

The UK public? of course you fudging would .. the PM is flying a private jet for 25 minutes while old people freeze to death due to energy costs

UK serfs have been taking it like a beaten fudging dog for centuries, it's why rich people and oligarchs love living in London, people know their place
It was an attempt to put the poster in their shoes.

If it brings in £1bn in tourism revenue, yes it's worth it.

No idea if it will though
Just don't forget to bring some candles.

I think being able to offer electricity might be more attractive to tourists.

Might get away with it if you offer a lot of camping.:)

Just don't forget to bring some candles.

I think being able to offer electricity might be more attractive to tourists.

Might get away with it if you offer a lot of camping.

Talking to the wrong crowd. Some of my best travelling days were in countries that had little to no electricity.

SA bricks on Rwanda right. Like the juxtaposition there. Would love to visit both countries though. Maybe we'll throw in a pre-season tour to SA.

I've a friend living in SA and he believes that growing tourism will help one of their major problems of unemployment, this could help towards reducing crime if government improve security. My friend thinks both black and white citizens feel that government is rife with corruption.

SA bricks on Rwanda right. Like the juxtaposition there. Would love to visit both countries though. Maybe we'll throw in a pre-season tour to SA.

Gambia is the place to go. Meant to be lovely, one mate has been and another is going in a couple of weeks.

Gambia is the place to go. Meant to be lovely, one mate has been and another is going in a couple of weeks.

I have been too. The highlight was going into the interior and staying in a tree house on a Chimpanzee scanctury! Gambia is tiny, delineated by the range that the British gunboats could shoot to from the river. SA and Rwanda far bigger, fascinating places.

Back