• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Pen in the 90th minute. :lol:
To be fair it was a clear penalty.
Amazing how PSG only scored twice, terrible finishing, almost as bad as their defending. They should have scored at least three if not more in the second half. Some encouraging signs tho and with some more matchfitness and when Motta, Pastore, Silva etc is back they will look way better
Ibra easily their best player, even tho he was guilty of wasting a couple of great chances.

Community Shield is at Villa Park, the fudge?

All London venues are sort of unavailable this weekend. Other stadiums of any significant size have been used for the Olympics as well, Old Trafford, Millenium Stadium.

True. Then again, Cardiff was usually always the occasion when Wembley was down. I know it's also been an Olympic venue but it's nothing tomorrow.

True. Then again, Cardiff was usually always the occasion when Wembley was down. I know it's also been an Olympic venue but it's nothing tomorrow.

Could be part of the Olympics deal that the venue couldn't be used for anything else while the games are happening.

my goodness it's between two utter **** teams but I've missed football so much I'll be watching it religiously.

I have so not missed football. its been great without it actually. I watched two mins and have no switched over to volleyball.

Just as well its not at Wembley or Cardiff. They cant even fill Villa Park at 40-odd thousand, let alone 80k plus stadia

Back