• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Cracking game. 3-3 FT

Would love to see Sociedad in the CL if they play like this and aren't raided too much in the summer.

1 loss in 19 games for Real Sociedad, absolutely fantastic form. They have relegation battling Deportivo away from home next week whilst Valencia travel to Sevilla... Champions League STILL on..

Eerily familiar to Spurs this season in that respect regarding form and league table.

Incase you couldn't guess, Sociedad are my Spanish side :lol:

Last edited:
Any particular reason for that?

Well it's either

a) because of they have close ties with North Korea and feel that they are victims of unfair oppression by the West, and would like to show support with Pyongyang and their brave stand against the USA in their quest to develop a defence system suitable for the 21st century against a tyrannical neighbour to the south

or

b) because both sets of fans are stinking, vile racists.

Speaking as a Tottenham fan, I don't know what to believe I really don't

BLOCI77CEAEl4_L.jpg

Retired tonight. What a player!

Well it's either

a) because of they have close ties with North Korea and feel that they are victims of unfair oppression by the West, and would like to show support with Pyongyang and their brave stand against the USA in their quest to develop a defence system suitable for the 21st century against a tyrannical neighbour to the south

or

b) because both sets of fans are stinking, vile racists.

Speaking as a Tottenham fan, I don't know what to believe I really don't

:lol:

Veteran keeper Ronan Le Crom, 38, is sent off only 21 minutes after making his PSG debut.

The shot-stopper replaced Alphonse Areola in the second half but then conceded a penalty and was shown red for bringing down Lamine Gassama.

Centre-back Mamadou Sakho went in goal but could not stop Arnaud Le Lan's penalty from finding the net.

He last scored in the league in 2001.

PSG won 3-1.

Champions PSG finished their Ligue 1 campaign on 83 points, 12 points ahead of second-placed Marseille.

Lyon took third spot and the final Champions League place following a 2-0 win over Rennes.

Veteran keeper Ronan Le Crom, 38, is sent off only 21 minutes after making his PSG debut.

The shot-stopper replaced Alphonse Areola in the second half but then conceded a penalty and was shown red for bringing down Lamine Gassama.

Centre-back Mamadou Sakho went in goal but could not stop Arnaud Le Lan's penalty from finding the net.

He last scored in the league in 2001.

PSG won 3-1.

Champions PSG finished their Ligue 1 campaign on 83 points, 12 points ahead of second-placed Marseille.

Lyon took third spot and the final Champions League place following a 2-0 win over Rennes.

Be a bit gutting if that was his professional debut full stop!

How come the Championship promotion play-off between Crystal Palace-Watford is on today which is a Monday ? Thought all the important Cup or play-off finals are normally on Saturday or Sunday. If it is due to yesterday's CL Final at Wembley, they should have postoned it to next weekend. Apart from Palace and Watford fans, I am sure a lot of neutral wans would want to follow it as it will affect the PL next season. Hope Watford will win it because don't want Palace to become yet another London derby for us.

Aréola is a very promising goalkeeper, only 20 years old and looks like a player 10 years his age. France have such a ridiculously bright future it's pathetic.

How come the Championship promotion play-off between Crystal Palace-Watford is on today which is a Monday ? Thought all the important Cup or play-off finals are normally on Saturday or Sunday. If it is due to yesterday's CL Final at Wembley, they should have postoned it to next weekend. Apart from Palace and Watford fans, I am sure a lot of neutral wans would want to follow it as it will affect the PL next season. Hope Watford will win it because don't want Palace to become yet another London derby for us.

Yes, it's today/tomorrow because the CL final required a certain amount of time between events. Otherwise it would have been last weekend, as the playoff finals are usually played over 3 consecutive days, starting with the Championship on Saturday.

It's another bank holiday though?

Watford is actually closer to Tottenham than Palace, though not by much, so in that respect it means very little who comes up. Holloway is a nutter, some enjoy him, I think he's a complete tosser. I do not want Watford up because of the way they are run. They are basically Udinese B.

I'd prefer Watford come up than Crystal Palace. Mainly because I like Zola. Gentleman on and off the pitch and one of the best footballers I have witnessed. A treasure to the game.

I think we have a very good track record against Watford. Crystal Palace seem trickier.

Even our goalkeepers score past Watford!

Even Ghaly scored his only league goal against Watford !:lol: We have an excellent record against Watford in recent times as they have not beaten us since 1987. In contrast, we lost 0-3 to Palace in our last match against them in 2005.

Yes, it's today/tomorrow because the CL final required a certain amount of time between events. Otherwise it would have been last weekend, as the playoff finals are usually played over 3 consecutive days, starting with the Championship on Saturday.

It's another bank holiday though?

Watford is actually closer to Tottenham than Palace, though not by much, so in that respect it means very little who comes up. Holloway is a nutter, some enjoy him, I think he's a complete tosser. I do not want Watford up because of the way they are run. They are basically Udinese B.

If they get into the Premier League, they will immediately begin earning a lot more money than their supposed 'parent' club Udinese, whose revenues hover around the 45-50 million euro mark, if I'm not mistaken.

Will be interesting to see if the loan-based relationship continues if Watford go up, or even if the Udinese-centric ownership strategy of the Pozzos can continue when one of their teams earns considerably more money than both of the other ones (the odd one out being Primera-Liga Granada).

Did you see that rugby playing get sent off and banned for 11 weeks for calling the ref a cheat, he now misses the lions tour..

Imagine that in football, there wouldnt be many players left on the field each game

Did you see that rugby playing get sent off and banned for 11 weeks for calling the ref a cheat, he now misses the lions tour..

Imagine that in football, there wouldnt be many players left on the field each game

I wish we had that in football. Get rid of the ****s like Terry, Cole etc

(maybe 11 weeks is a bit harsh)

Id really like Palace to get back in the PL, I lived with one of my pals for a year in Kent and him and his whole family had STs at Selhurst Park so when Spurs werent playing I used to go and watch the Eagles, total brickhole of a ground thats for sure but would be nice for them to win for personal reasons, saying that I do actually like Watford too

Hoping itll be a 4-3, 3-2 cracker I think it will

Back