• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Play off finals have been good the last few years to be fair!

2012: West Ham 2-1 Blackpool: Dramatic late winner
2011: Swansea 4-2 Reading: Very entertaining game, Sinclair becomes first player to score hattrick in a play off final
2010: Blackpool 3-2 Cardiff: One of the best first halves I remember watching, all 5 goals come in the first 45 minutes.

previous 3 before that were just standard 1-0 wins.

Lost the league in added time.

Lost to Chelsea in the EL final.

Lost the Portuguese cup final 1-2 against Vitoria Guimaraes after leading 1-0 for most of the match.

Things got a bit heated afterwards, with Cardozo shoving the coach.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2331573/Benficas-Oscar-Cardozo-shoves-manager-Jorge-Jesus-cup-final-collapse.html

Cheeky bid for Cardoza? Actually I don't rate him but if we got him cheap enough maybe it's a good purchase.

What a bloody disaster for Benfica btw.

He's a great targetman. Bit slow but better than what we've got.

I think he'll stay at Benfica till the end of his career, just like Luisao.

Gabbidon, Wilbraham, Phillips. Jeez, that Palace team is überbrick. They should just spend the money on infrastructure/paying off debt if they come up and accept relegation.

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 39s
Tottenham defender Kyle Walker withdraws from England squad to face Republic of Ireland and Brazil due to injury #ssn

They should have just had Zola and Holloway arm-wrestling. Best of three. Would have been equally interesting.

Back