• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Oh, to be Real Madrid. You can behave like Sonny Liston on the pitch and the referee won't even have a word with you. Shocking!!

Ooooooooooohhh John Terry is a racist, he wears a Nazi hat. His dad'll sell you cocaine and his mum'll rob your flat

QPR fans today, I like it, something different

Oh, to be Real Madrid. You can behave like Sonny Liston on the pitch and the referee won't even have a word with you. Shocking!!
A mention for Xabi Alonso too btw for his "lay down, Angel, and pretend you are injured" move. Classy.

Luka just came on and hit the post from 30 yards.

What were the Sunderland fans singing to Suarez all game (to the tune of RvP s song)

He dives when he wants?

We know what you are, we know what you areeeee, Luis Suarez, we know what you are.

Seems to get sung at every ground.

United fans singing "It's never your fault, always the victims" again yesterday. That song is quite funny, but the timing of it was poor. Will football fans ever change in this regard? Singing inappropriate and offensive is one of the uglier aspects of football!

How come when pundits talk about Liverpool who are doing worse than us say it'll take time for Rodgers to implement his system etc etc. but spurs and AVB are awful and useless etc?

AVB can sometimes be a bit prickly with the media. Then again so could Harry at times! Rodgers usually gives good interviews, even after a defeat.

I can't believe that the media have it in for AVB. They tend to like people that do well and win and put pressure on people that don't, simple as that.

AVB can sometimes be a bit prickly with the media. Then again so could Harry at times! Rodgers usually gives good interviews, even after a defeat.

I can't believe that the media have it in for AVB. They tend to like people that do well and win and put pressure on people that don't, simple as that.

All this brick about the media wanting us to fail etc - its all fudgein brick dont believe a word some on here say.

Was just watching the sunday supplement on sky and all four of them were actually implying that not only has AVB got to have time but also that you cant really fire someone when you havent backed him fully i.e. blaming Levy which some on here (including me to a certain extent) are of the same opinion.

Arsenal fans who the fudge is RVP all over my FB and twitter

Er schmucks he is the one reason you was 3rd and in the CL this year and not in the total brick, fudgetard turds

You have to admire Arsenal and Wenger. Despite selling big-name players every season, they are always there fighting for league title and never drop out of top 4. Ofcourse, our ability to snatch defeats from the jaws of success always help them greatly.

You have to admire Arsenal and Wenger. Despite selling big-name players every season, they are always there fighting for league title and never drop out of top 4. Ofcourse, our ability to snatch defeats from the jaws of success always help them greatly.

They havent been title contenders for years now, 15 plus points behind the last 3 or 4 years..

They have as much chance as we do, ie ZERO

Back