• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Oh, to be Real Madrid. You can behave like Sonny Liston on the pitch and the referee won't even have a word with you. Shocking!!

A mention for Xabi Alonso too btw for his "lay down, Angel, and pretend you are injured" move. Classy.

Watched that game last night, very entertaining and a fantastic tempo to the game. I agree completely with you though, the things they were getting away with were really bad. Higuain and Di Maria both should have seen a red card, Alonso normally seems like one of the good guys and a player I really like, but the way he ran over and pushed Di Maria down to make sure he stayed down was ridiculous.

I think there is something to the rumours about dressing room problems, for Higuain to be so frustrated so early in the match that he kicked out like that there must be some real frustration in him i would guess. The players looked really easy to wind up and the facial expression said a lot.

Will be interesting to see how Mourinho deals with this.

Watched that game last night, very entertaining and a fantastic tempo to the game. I agree completely with you though, the things they were getting away with were really bad. Higuain and Di Maria both should have seen a red card, Alonso normally seems like one of the good guys and a player I really like, but the way he ran over and pushed Di Maria down to make sure he stayed down was ridiculous.

I think there is something to the rumours about dressing room problems, for Higuain to be so frustrated so early in the match that he kicked out like that there must be some real frustration in him i would guess. The players looked really easy to wind up and the facial expression said a lot.

Will be interesting to see how Mourinho deals with this.

That's Mourinho's all over. His teams are like machines, but they also display some of the pettiest and ugliest sides of football and therefore I would always root for Barca over them. I know Barca have some cheats in their team, but they only dive for the most part, they don't poke managers in the eye or tread on people's fingers for example.

That's Mourinho's all over. His teams are like machines, but they also display some of the pettiest and ugliest sides of football and therefore I would always root for Barca over them. I know Barca have some cheats in their team, but they only dive for the most part, they don't poke managers in the eye or tread on people's fingers for example.

When Pepe is the one who has to run half the length of the pitch to calm someone down so they don't get sent off you know you're having some serious discipline issues.

Vitnage Jose :D

"We have a problem with a state of mind. We lack a collective spirit. Only two or three heads are committed, and focused that football is the centre of their lives. We have few compromised minds. But I'm the Coach, therefore this is my fault.

"At the half-time break, I substituted two players [Mesut Ozil and Angel Di Maria] but I wanted to change seven. Football should allow you to make more changes. [...]

"My team doesn't show up at the moment. That's my problem. Right now, I have no team and that worries me."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/socce...GNhdANibG9nBHB0A3NlY3Rpb25z;_ylv=3#more-14916

Last edited:

QPR will be without Andy Johnson, Fabio and Anton Ferdinand for the game at WHL on sunday after suffering injuries against Chelsea.

Johnson will miss almost the entire season after damaging a cruciate ligament injury.

Vitnage Jose :D

"We have a problem with a state of mind. We lack a collective spirit. Only two or three heads are committed, and focused that football is the centre of their lives. We have few compromised minds. But I'm the Coach, therefore this is my fault.

"At the half-time break, I substituted two players [Mesut Ozil and Angel Di Maria] but I wanted to change seven. Football should allow you to make more changes. [...]

"My team doesn't show up at the moment. That's my problem. Right now, I have no team and that worries me."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/socce...GNhdANibG9nBHB0A3NlY3Rpb25z;_ylv=3#more-14916

I heard that on the radio yesterday. It's a wonderful way of saying "you're all ****s".

Howay United.

Fancy us a sneak a 1-0, Ben Arfa wonder goal.

Everton looking good tonight. Really been one sided so far

Howay United.

Fancy us a sneak a 1-0, Ben Arfa wonder goal.

Your getting dingdonged on at the moment, Everton look excellent, Mirallas looks a top player for Everton

Everton have started well this season. Much bigger threat for us than Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Bains has been class, id like to see Bale start at left back on thusday and in the cup.

Everton just has one disallowed, onside if you see the replay.

onside but in real time it was a tough decision to make.

Back