• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

who would have thought that since the NLD Arse would have got 23 pts from a potential 27 pts??? its just phenomenal, just like Wengers Arse finishing above Spurs for every season he has been here

GHod is a gooner, what the fcuk else is there to say

Arsenal are better..

They have been for over 15 years so why is it so hard to believe now?

I wouldn't really mind if we sold Bale for £50+ million and used every last pence of it to help fund the stadium. A bigger stadium doesn't guarantee anything, but it will help and I feel very little attachment to any individual player any more. The club and the team is what matters and I'm very happy that Levy is playing the long game.

what if Joe fcuking Lewis put his hands in his pockets and just funded the stadium build.

What if Arsenal win 2-1 at the weekend and Chelsea draw 0-0?.. they'd both be on the same goal difference and goals for?.. would there be a play off? or would Arsenal be 3rd because there name begins with A?

Pretty sure it will be Chelsea as they have won both games against Arsenal

Im still trying to figure out (playing stupid here although im sure I know why) why last seasons lead give away is and was a bigger disaster than this year? Last year it was because the Arse had RVP etc this year it is? oh yeah Chelscum run and Arses run... excuses excuses.

you want to know why nearly 2 and a bit months of relegation form is worse than two defeats on the bounce?

we shouldnt really compare ourselves constantly against Arse etc because we are just beating ourselves with a stick in that case.

if we don't compare ourselves to those around us, we'd be expecting to win the league every season

Very good point.

Good post? it's probably the most craziest and defeatist post on this thread (bar Jordinho's post about Bale).

If wages is the issue we might as well give up before the season starts and never even aim for 4th. Funny that wages didn't stop us having a 7 point lead against Gooners in March.

Wages caused our players to hand Liverpool 2 goals on a plate, lost at home against turbo brick Fulham (who have since been on a horrendous run of form), and drop points in a couple of other games. Damn Wages man..i hates wages.

Good post? it's probably the most craziest and defeatist post on this thread (bar Jordinho's post about Bale).

If wages is the issue we might as well give up before the season starts and never even aim for 4th. Funny that wages didn't stop us having a 7 point lead against Gooners in March.

Wages caused our players to hand Liverpool 2 goals on a plate, lost at home against turbo brick Fulham (who have since been on a horrendous run of form), and drop points in a couple of other games. Damn Wages man..i hates wages.

season doesnt end in March

So we use every last penny of it on the stadium then what? What use will a big grand stadium be if we do not have a team. Its the chicken and the egg

He's connected to Levy in some way after that comment. He's either a family member or friend of the family imo.

who would have thought that since the NLD Arse would have got 23 pts from a potential 27 pts??? its just phenomenal, just like Wengers Arse finishing above Spurs for every season he has been here

GHod is a gooner, what the fcuk else is there to say

Well its simple. Arse could have got all 27 points since they played us but if we didnt drop 7 points we wouldnt be where we are at present. The focus is all totally wrong here. Rather than focus on how great the other team is and were - we need to look at ourselves. Blimey.

I dont not perform at my job then look at my competitors and wonder why they got promoted and not me. I focus on why I didnt get promoted.

It actually isnt that phenomenal by the way - didnt we go last season winning 10 out of 11? was that phenomenal? I also think we went through eight or nine games unbeaten this season getting just as many points.

Im still trying to figure out (playing stupid here although im sure I know why) why last seasons lead give away is and was a bigger disaster than this year? Last year it was because the Arse had RVP etc this year it is? oh yeah Chelscum run and Arses run... excuses excuses.

Im not that upset about not finish fourth and CL places then again im actually losing interest and dont really care if Arse finish above us every season as long as we achieve our objectives which im sure is to finish in the CL places. Wondering what the reason will be next year though.

There is a great deal of discussion about Arse blah blah blah - you have only got to read this forum to realise that there seems to be a lot more interest in other clubs than in our own which is a joke(generalisation but from some). I dont care about Arse I dont care about Manure I dont care about Chelscum et all... only Spurs really. If my next door neighbour brought a Ferrari do you think id go out and buy a lambo just to get ahead? I couldnt care less what he does and whether he is better or bigger than me as long as im achieving what I wanna achieve.

We shouldnt really compare ourselves constantly against Arse etc because we are just beating ourselves with a stick in that case.

Its a bit of a rant so apologies but fudge it

After 20 games we both had the same number of points.

Then we beat Reading and drew with QPR and United while they drew with Southampton and lost to United and Chelsea.

We then stayed 4 points ahead until the NLD. That's where we got the 7-point lead.

After that we lost to Liverpool and Fulham while they got 4 points off Everton and Swansea.

Since then the difference has been them drawing with United and us drawing with Everton, Wigan and Chelsea.

To summarize: Since NLD our toughest opponents have been Chelsea, Everton, City, Liverpool. Arsenal have played United and Everton

They have been on a great run. All runs come to an end.

I still don't get why this game had to be played tonight. One day more of rest may have been decisive.

1. 72 points is more than 70 points.

2. 4th is better than 5th.

3. The season isn't over.

Why is everyone arguing?

They have been on a great run. All runs come to an end.

I still don't get why this game had to be played tonight. One day more of rest may have been decisive.

Well then 2 days extra rest for Saudi Sportswashing Machine going into the last game may prove to be decisive if that's the case.

Back