• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Have no idea where i should have put this so i'll post it here lol

262424_496431617078644_362320126_n.png

Porto host Benfica tomorrow night in the penultimate round of the Portuguese league. Both teams unbeaten so far, but Benfica have a 2-point lead. Should be a good watch even if you have something else to do. :)

Benfica also have the Europa League final next week and the Portuguese cup final (surprisingly enough not against Porto, but Vitoria de Guimaraes) in two weeks.

Porto host Benfica tomorrow night in the penultimate round of the Portuguese league. Both teams unbeaten so far, but Benfica have a 2-point lead. Should be a good watch even if you have something else to do. :)

Benfica also have the Europa League final next week and the Portuguese cup final (surprisingly enough not against Porto, but Vitoria de Guimaraes) in two weeks.

Will definitely be viewing. Some great talent on show. Will be exciting to see more of Jackson Martinez. I reckon we'll see a draw though and the season will end up with 2 unbeaten teams!

I just dont see the big deal with Zaha... This is only about the fourth or fifth time I have seen him but always a let down for me..

FA Cup final day and I honestly couldnt give a flying fook about it, shame really I used to love this day as a kid...

No doubt it will be another meaningless trophy for the lottery winners

FA Cup final day and I honestly couldnt give a flying fook about it, shame really I used to love this day as a kid...

No doubt it will be another meaningless trophy for the lottery winners

I still usually do enjoy the cup final but Emirates Marketing Project v Wigan? No ta. The only thing that'd make it slightly enjoyable is if the rugby town turned that tin pot club over but it isn't going to happen

FA cup final use to be a massive day. Excitement on TV all day and kick off at 3pm.

This.

Hotel near where I grew up used to be used by the team furthest from Wembley (geographically), The Selsdon park Hotel, near Croydon.
Cameras always there, watching the teams board up for the drive to the game.

In 81, on the morning of the game, a mob of us went up to the hotel, and abused the hell out of City as they boarded their coach, all captured on camera!!
We then jumped on the train to London, got to Wembley before they arrived, and abused them again as they drove in!!!!!

happy days :)

I was at my kids annual awards ceremony for their Sunday morning rugby club. Half way through the evening there was an auction. Someone had donated 5 club Wembley seats at Wembley for today's FACup final. The minimum reserve of UKL 250 was not met!!! Says it all I am afraid about the Cup Final this year and how it is less and less glamourous than days gone by... five tickets for fifty quid each and no-one bit. It won't be a sell out, I am pretty sure of it.

I was at my kids annual awards ceremony for their Sunday morning rugby club. Half way through the evening there was an auction. Someone had donated 5 club Wembley seats at Wembley for today's FACup final. The minimum reserve of UKL 250 was not met!!! Says it all I am afraid about the Cup Final this year and how it is less and less glamourous than days gone by... five tickets for fifty quid each and no-one bit. It won't be a sell out, I am pretty sure of it.

Back in 1984, we were at my football clubs annual presentation bash on the Friday before the Everton-Watford final.
Someone had got hold of 2 tickets, which were then raffled. My missus at the time won, so me and the best mate were set up to go.
But even then, people at the bash were offering a lot of money to buy them off us straight away. So much more interest back then.

We went, but there is a whole other story about the events of the day, which I'll tell another time. ;)

Back