• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

but the law states that if an offical saw it he cannot be punished. that's the flaw. it's the exact same as the mcmanaman case. They are planning on changing these laws at the end of the season so fair play, Aguero should escape punish following the letter of the law.
If the ref saw what happened, and didn't give a red card, he should never be allowed to referee again. He obviously didn't see it. He saw the initial foul. for which he gave a free kick, but he didn't see the stamp. I am not sure what the law they hide behind actually states, but it is something along what you say. "When the referee has seen the incident, retrospective action cannot be taken". In this case, surely he didn't see the incident that was worthy of a red card, but the initial incident worthy of only a free kick. Thus, they were two seperate incidents, and action could have been taken. But obviously, they interpret the rules the way it suits them.

I hope it is true that they are changing the rules as you say though, cause it really is a disgrace the way things are now. Somehow I don't hold any hope that they will come up with anything sensible though.

that rule has to be changed with the introduction of goal-line technology - ref never saw it...
video evidence needs to be brought into play alongside retrospective punishment in order to catch these professional fouls. punishments needs to be extended to include counselling or seeing a shrink, or making the player watch his own fouls alongside his family members/kids.

aguero-luiz.gif

Everton win. All day.

So we end up 6th?

If Everton win tomorrow the league table could look like this by the time we play Emirates Marketing Project:

1. Man Utd - P33 - 83pts
2. Emirates Marketing Project - P32 - 68pts
3. Arsenal - P34 - 62pts
4. Everton - P34 - 61pts
---------------------------------
5. Chelsea - P32 - 61pts
6. Tottenham - P32 - 58pts

CRAZY!

So we end up 6th?

If Everton win tomorrow the league table could look like this by the time we play Emirates Marketing Project:

1. Man Utd - P33 - 83pts
2. Emirates Marketing Project - P32 - 68pts
3. Arsenal - P34 - 62pts
4. Everton - P34 - 61pts
5. Chelsea - P32 - 61pts
6. Tottenham - P32 - 58pts

CRAZY!

Who cares, its the table at the end of the season that counts.
Everton need to get results away to Liverpool and Chelsea to get more than 67 and thats if they beat Arsenal away.
Personally I think they'll struggle away to Sunderland too.

You have to be pretty pessimistic to be worried about Everton.

Who cares, its the table at the end of the season that counts.
Everton need to get results away to Liverpool and Chelsea to get more than 67 and thats if they beat Arsenal away.
Personally I think they'll struggle away to Sunderland too.

You have to be pretty pessimistic to be worried about Everton.

Yes, I'd gamble on an Everton win tonight as the best result. They travel to Sunderland for Di Canio's first home match, that will be tough, and also have the Merseyside derby and a last day trip to Chelsea.

in all fairness if they get enough points from those games to finish 5th or higher, then hats off, they earned it

Agreed, hoping for an Everton win. I don't think it's likely that Everton will finish above the scums, so if we manage to get ahead of Arsenal or Chelsea I think that we will also be ahead of Everton. Like paxtonwolf said, if they go on a great run and get there then fair play. I'm not too bothered about getting 5th and getting into the EL, would rather be in it than not, but compared to the difference between 5th and 4th the difference between 5th and 6th seems trivial.

A draw wouldn't be bad either of course.

Agreed, hoping for an Everton win. I don't think it's likely that Everton will finish above the scums, so if we manage to get ahead of Arsenal or Chelsea I think that we will also be ahead of Everton. Like paxtonwolf said, if they go on a great run and get there then fair play. I'm not too bothered about getting 5th and getting into the EL, would rather be in it than not, but compared to the difference between 5th and 4th the difference between 5th and 6th seems trivial.

A draw wouldn't be bad either of course.

Get your wallet out!

can't see arse loosing.......:-"

Yobs behind Saudi Sportswashing Machine’s demolition derby disgrace had not even been at the game, it emerged today.

Details of Sunday’s shame were revealed as Tyneside’s top police officers urged supporters who captured the mayhem on mobile phones to shop those responsible.

Missiles and bottles were hurled at police, fires were started and fights broke out as thugs rampaged through the city following Saudi Sportswashing Machine’s 3-0 defeat against Sunderland.

Today, Chief Supt Steve Neill, said footage recovered from a police helicopter suggested those who tried to attack fans at the Central Station had come from nearby bars and not St James’ Park.

And he said a team of officers were collating CCTV from across the city but warned: “We will find you.”

He said: “You think you are anonymous in a crowd, but you are responsible for your own actions. One of the main things is that fans send us their mobile phone footage so that we can begin to investigate.”

No way will Arsenal lose, a dodgy pen or offside goal is guaranteed, cant have them dropping out of the top 4 !!!

This

I predict Everton going ahead, followed by around a thousand posters on here getting over exciting about Arse clearly lacking form before the dodgy pen quickly followed by an offside goal in the last 20mins causes the same posters to explode with "Why do we never get such luck!?" posts..

It's the same thing everytime they have a game :(

Everton all the way. It wont happen of course but we can all dare to dream. Im not going to bother watching the game as I dont want to get my hopes up when Everton go 1 or even 2 goals up, only to lose 4-2. We can, but hope.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Wheelchair, Cazorla, Walcott, Giroud

Everton: Howard, Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Baines Mirallas, Gibson, Barkley, Pienaar, Fellaini, Anichebe

No way will Arsenal lose, a dodgy pen or offside goal is guaranteed, cant have them dropping out of the top 4 !!!

Agreed.
Sadly they seem to get decisions at the right times always. You could argue that they work for them, but between the West Brom game last season and this weekend's debacle of a penalty decision, I am thoroughly convinced like you Marky that they will not drop out. It is between us and Chelski, as it has been for weeks.

I think a draw is the best we can hope for here, however their results concern me less and less to be honest. IF they were to slip here, then we would (I suppose) be praying for Martin and Berba to do a number on them...but I cannot see it happening.

Where we get a hard earned point, the scum tend to get all 3 handed on a plate. Defensive fudgeups, refereeing mistakes, you name it.

Back