• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Norwich looking decent. Just shows Arsenal like to be the team chasing, once it's in their own hands they look as laboured as we did against Fulham. I think there will be a point where they hand us an opportunity to get it back in our own hands this season, like they did last year when they drew with Norwich 3-3, and I just really hope we take it this time. They aren't good enough to sustain the ridiculous run they have been on, regardless of their fixtures.

They may still well win this, but a slip up will happen. It has to.

Norwich clinging onto a draw.... Sadly we all know how this is gonna end.

Correct. If it still like this on 85mins I guarantee they will get one of the following;
1/ Penalty
2/ Deflected goal
3/ Offside goal
or
4/ A complete and utter brainfart in the Norwich backline which sees Cazorla walk the ball into the net....

Going to be a fudging dull match of the day tonight at this rate..

Statisticians Opta: "15 - Across all five Premier League first-halves today, there were only 15 shots on target. Sleepy."

And seven of those are Liverpool.. :lol:

If you're norwich here would you think about changing things?

Sure it's 0-0 but they've done poo all for the first 45 going forward. I personally think Holt is a waste of space up front and would bring on somebody who can actually produce on a counter attack, though i'm not sure if Norwich has a player of that sort.

Clattenburg had forgotten his yellow card in the locker room - so he had to borrow one from the 4th official, when he booked Guthrie :ross:

Correct. If it still like this on 85mins I guarantee they will get one of the following;
1/ Penalty
2/ Deflected goal
3/ Offside goal
or
4/ A complete and utter brainfart in the Norwich backline which sees Cazorla walk the ball into the net....

5/ Bassong own goal

Back