• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Aston Villa - Fulham and Southampton - West Ham complete today's matches.

39 Fulham
37 Southampton, West Ham
36 Saudi Sportswashing Machine
35 Norwich
34 Stoke
33 Aston Villa
31 Sunderland, Wigan
24 QPR
23 Reading

Liverpool look good these days (unfortunately). Out of possession they hunt the ball down as a team superbly. It looks like some of the Barca/guardiola defensive philosophy is being employed by Rodgers.

My english Arse-Norwich stream was interrupted by a 'Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool de Cardiff City!'. Was a bit surreal. Norwich are so crap by the way.

Kick-off in Newport County's crucial Blue Square Bet Premier clash against Alfreton was delayed 10 minutes because goalposts had to be changed.

Shortly before kick-off officials discovered goalposts at one end of the Rodney Parade ground were six inches too high.

If I was a scum fan, I'd be very frustrated with gervinho... he's just short of being a player that kills and hurts teams.

My english Arse-Norwich stream was interrupted by a 'Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool de Cardiff City!'. Was a bit surreal. Norwich are so crap by the way.

That means Cardiff will come up the fudging tossers. A win would put them 12 points ahead of third place, 9 if Watford win, with only 4 games remaining.

Charlton team today includes Johnnie Jackson and Dorian Dervitte with Obika, Button and Mark Gower on the bench. Who said we never produce any players? :lol:

Back