• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I wonder if Nasri has been offered the number 50 for his shirt? Signifying how much effort he is putting into his game.
Crazy comment from the premier leagues best manager. 8-[

Our players should have enough incentive already, but if they needed anymore, what an oppurtunity tomorrow night to go 2pts clear in 3rd, restore the 4pt gap over Arsenal and put 9pts and 12pts between Everton and Liverpool respectively.

We've said it plenty of times this season. In the past these are chances we havent always taken. We seemed to have changed that a few times already this season, hopefully tomorrow we take this chance with both hands

Highlights from the *bricknd* cheatski forum :-

He is killing our season.
We were f**king safe in the table with Robbie and now we will be lucky to finish 4th.
We need to protest outside the bridge

Don't blame Lampard. Bang out of order.
Blame the Waiter. He served a cold plate of sh*t today.

Roman has finally succeeded in breaking this team, making it soulless. Buy all the f**king superstars you want Roman but don't give the better managers time to build.

Spurs and Arsenal will both finish above us. No CL next season. Worst team ever to win the European cup without a doubt - embarassment to football.

Last edited:
Was in Liverpool lastnight and saw something quite amusing..

Remember a few weeks ago when Barton and Hamman had a twitter row and Barton called him a druggie and Hamman denying it..

Was in a pucker bar last night and I walked into the gents as he had just come out of a cubicle with a load of marching powder round his nose, seems Barton was right

BDz29OMCQAAuS4m.jpg

The Arsenal bench as they scored the winner against Villa. I hope this is a indicator of their team spirit.
Jenkinson is happy though.

Pretty sure Koscielny was subbed on around the 88th minute after Cazorla scored.
May be incorrect as i'd had a few bevvies by then already..

EDIT - Just realised that this would mean that he is still on the bench!! :-"

Last edited:
Michu's style of play reminds me of a slightly more energetic Berbatov.

I agree, I think I have a man crush on the fella. Would love Tottenham to buy him, seems to be the type that AVB would love too. Maybe they would like Sigurdsson

Don't think he's an idiot, fair play to him for a staking a claim. Always thought he was a terrific footballer, always thought Sinclair was over-rated as well \o/

Its fair enough of him to stake his claim to take the pen, so he could get a hattrick, but you cant kick up a fuss like that. Laudrup says De Guzman is the penalty taker and agreements must be honoured.

Its fair enough of him to stake his claim to take the pen, so he could get a hattrick, but you cant kick up a fuss like that. Laudrup says De Guzman is the penalty taker and agreements must be honoured.

I agree with that. I do think Laudrup should have kept him on the pitch till the final whistle though to give him the chance to get the third goal.

Oh yeah obviously the right thing for him to do was to step down but you can see how the prospect of a hatrick at Wembley would affect his judgement.

He took a few wild shots but I thought he still played well after the incident

Back