• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Great result for Norwich and Hughton. Looks like he has a career in the EPL . Baines assist for Everton's opener. Lack of a squad will doom Everton's season.

Great bit of business to get striker Kia Karmara in on loan, looks to have some quality about him.

I get shot down whenever I bring this up. Apparently all that matters is what he has done at Spurs.

If I get shot down for saying it, I couldn't care less. All they'd be shooting me down with is their own opinion which isn't any more valuable than my own.

And history before Spurs should have an impact or we're signing every player, that we do sign, with closed eyes and no regard to previous success which would be naive really.

Hart
Zabaleta Kolo Nastasic Clichy
Rodwell Garcia
Milner Yaya Silva
Aguero

Ba
Hazard -------- Mata
Lampard Ramires
Mikel
Cole Luiz Cahill Ivanovic
Cech​

pretty poor sides when you consider both clubs operate with blank cheque books. at least barry isn't playing, must be a bonus for city fans.

Games like this, every outcome has some sort of bonus for us.Just not sure which outcome is best.
Can we realistically make a bid for 2nd? Then a Cheslea win isnt so bad
A draw and both teams are dropping points
Personally think, a City win is the favoured option. fighting Chelsea, and I suppose you have to include Arsenal too now bearing in mind their points tally, for 3rd place is the more realistic option

I'm watching the match on Fox. One of the commentators is American. So LOL to listen to. 'Clichy... overlaps, FIRES'

I agree. That's one of the reasons I prefer to watch it on Fox. Well, plus the LOL-factor of listening to Americans talking about things they don't know nothing about :lol:

All square at halftime at Emirates Marketing Project v Chelsea.

A draw would very much sort Spurs, as we would leap-frog Chelsea into third place with a win tomorrow at West Ham and also close the gap on City to just three points.

I was nearly gonna make a day of it and go out and watch the City game. Glad I gave that a miss and listened to Talksport and did DIY.
Good news for England that Rodwell is having a decent game so far.

Games like this, every outcome has some sort of bonus for us.Just not sure which outcome is best.
Can we realistically make a bid for 2nd? Then a Cheslea win isnt so bad
A draw and both teams are dropping points
Personally think, a City win is the favoured option. fighting Chelsea, and I suppose you have to include Arsenal too now bearing in mind their points tally, for 3rd place is the more realistic option

A draw is premium for Spurs. That will effectively kill off City's title hopes and I can't see them fighting tooth and nail to finish runners up.

I am not that fussed about 3rd or 2nd myself but the players I think would consider that progress and increase confidence.

If any team is going to win this, going by the first half performance it will be City.
Both teams look toothless at the moment with City missing numerous chances...

Rodwell looking a decent player. Y Toure & J Mata both anonymous at the moment.

Back