• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Not sure if thats good or bad news really. They will get a real confidence boost from the win.

Chelsea win with 30secs left

I think it's good. If they perform like they have recently, they wont beat Emirates Marketing Project. Leaves it up to us to go 3rd ;)

Hilarious listening to the Chelsea-Spart game on a feed showing Fox Sawker telecast. Two Yanks in a studio stateside calling the game off a TV. No idea who has the ball, but telling us exactly what we can see for ourselves '...ball passed back... ...there's a cross... ... played out wide... ...there's a SHAWTT!'

Crime against football.

Not that it would have mattered, but lets get this right.

Spurs get an extra minute added on for a bit of timewasting at one throw-in.

Chelsea score in the last minute, but no time added on for the goal celebration?

I think it's good. If they perform like they have recently, they wont beat Emirates Marketing Project. Leaves it up to us to go 3rd ;)

Sorry, bit misleading, I meant Liverpool going out. No midweek games left for them, good or bad news. I still think they are a threat to 4th spot.
If the gap is still in the region 9-12pts after Anfield I'll be far more confident

Sorry, bit misleading, I meant Liverpool going out. No midweek games left for them, good or bad news. I still think they are a threat to 4th spot.
If the gap is still in the region 9-12pts after Anfield I'll be far more confident

ahh. to be honest, Liverpool are still a bit of an iffy one. They won't catch up with us no way, but they are still capable to losing to the likes of West Brom at home and fudge up leads as shown this season.

We play Inter 3 days before going to Anfield. Liverpool will have a free Thursday night. Bad news I'd say.

We play Inter 3 days before going to Anfield. Liverpool will have a free Thursday night. Bad news I'd say.

I am not so sure. I would imagine that players would prefer playing football to training.
I think the only times tiredness comes into it are after an extra time game or over Xmas or after long flights.

"We may have lost the battle tonight, but in terms of the war and going forward we're very much winning." - B. Rodgers.

Yeah, I don't get it.....?

I don't care who wins, but that results sets it up very nicely for an entertaining second game I think so very happy about it. A 1-2 goal Barca win and the second game would have been pretty much superfluous.

I was also watching that game, half watching at least. First half was great, both teams going for it, neither team could defend. Schalke really impressed me with some great team play. If they can get that going again they could go far. Gala wasn't as impressive, Drogba was great, Sneijder was rather invisible.

I had no idea that Sneijder had signed for Gala!!

[video=youtube;WQxfRHKeRWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WQxfRHKeRWM[/video]

We were linked with him once.

Liverpool are brick. They may very well beat us, but they ain't catching us. If they do it will be a bigger bottle job than last season.

Having said that - their attacking movement, and overall threat in the final third looked far superior to ours - i.e. created plenty of chances and looked like scoring most of the time.

Our attacking players have poor movement lately - we simply end up passing it side-ways just outside the 18-yard box, waiting for Bale to take a long range effort. No one is making runs and no one is looking to pass the ball if someone does - very frustrating

Back