• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Having said that - their attacking movement, and overall threat in the final third looked far superior to ours - i.e. created plenty of chances and looked like scoring most of the time.

Our attacking players have poor movement lately - we simply end up passing it side-ways just outside the 18-yard box, waiting for Bale to take a long range effort. No one is making runs and no one is looking to pass the ball if someone does - very frustrating

I agree. They are improving, and that was without Sturridge, Coutinho might make an impact this season as well.

I'm not too worried about them at this point this season because I think if we lose out on 4th to them we will also have lost out to at least one other team since there are so many between us and them.

I really hope AVB has some plan to make us better against teams that park the bus at least after the summer transfer window.

QPR - United, Townsend start
Augsburg - Hoffenheim, Gomes start
Blackpool - Leicester, Kane start
Arsenal - Villa, Dawkins on bench
Charlton - Forest, Obika on bench
Wycombe - Southend, Archer start

Last edited:
Villa are fudging hopeless, they're never getting anything from Arsenal.

Glad we took 6 points from them before they could fudge us over

Back