• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official OMT Tottenham v Fulham*

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks pretty obvious from that line up that we'll at least attempt to get crosses in for Llorente.
There’s little point starting him if we don’t. Whatever we think of him trippier will create some good situations for him, especially with less defensive responsibility

I don’t for one second believe Redknapp was a fan if Llotente’s when he was at Bilbao and he just googled him before the game so he could try and offer a different opinion to Souness.

Nice to see Souness point out that for all the attempts to over complicate football positions that players like Eriksen can play anywhere in a midfield.

I’m probably one of the few that agree with your sentiment of Lloris but calling a player a bellend based on their performances isn’t really a good look. There are 3 or 4 of our first team squad including Trippier that I think we could improve upon but while they are playing for us I only wish them success.

Of course i wish him success but with him he has made outrageous mistakes far too often and that makes him a bellend imo.

This could be a very infuriating afternoon today.

Just seen a stat, we are the 5th highest scorers in europe with 70, but Kane and Son account for 32 of those.

Hopefully somebody steps up and fills their scoring boots in their absence, otherwise this could be a 0-0 job.

We have been extremely unlucky with our runs of injuries, but could not have handpicked a much better awayday to have this weekend. I am plumping for a bit of Dele Alli magic to light up a tense 1-0 win

The team is set up for Kane and Son to score, hence them having the most goals. Now others will put the chances away - then Kane and Son will return and start doing it again.

Alex Scott on TV, wow not seen her much lately !!!

She isn’t a bad pundit either shame she’s a gooner.

She offered a much more insightful opinion than Jamie Redknapp earlier about Huddersfields first. If one of those two is there for their looks, it ain’t Scott.

She isn’t a bad pundit either shame she’s a gooner.

She offered a much more insightful opinion than Jamie Redknapp earlier about Huddersfields first. If one of those two is there for their looks, it ain’t Scott.
Yea she’s a decent enough pundit, certainly doesn’t look out of place in that company.

Back