• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official OMT Tottenham v Fulham*

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Costing us?

If we win today we’ll have our highest PL points total after 23 games. We’re outperforming against our own benchmark.

Sure, there have been individual mistakes and games we could have won but that’s the same for all teams.

Sounds like you’re after perfection, which is the moon in a stick.

His kicking isnt great and he saves about 1/100 penalties but the thing with him that annoys me the most is too frequently he lets in these brick slow shots.

Like the samchez one in the 2-2 a few seasons ago. Wolves a few weeks ago. Lacazette despite the deflection he should have got too. Should have saved rashfords shot too. Thats just off the top of my head, there has been many more.

Im no expert but maybe his height and positioning is poor as others have alluded too.

As of here and now, gazza is the better keeper imo.

That's quite a strong team - with Rose and Trippier having liscence to get forward and provide width.

This could be a very infuriating afternoon today.

Just seen a stat, we are the 5th highest scorers in europe with 70, but Kane and Son account for 32 of those.

Hopefully somebody steps up and fills their scoring boots in their absence, otherwise this could be a 0-0 job.

We have been extremely unlucky with our runs of injuries, but could not have handpicked a much better awayday to have this weekend. I am plumping for a bit of Dele Alli magic to light up a tense 1-0 win

This could be a very infuriating afternoon today.

Just seen a stat, we are the 5th highest scorers in europe with 70, but Kane and Son account for 32 of those.

Hopefully somebody steps up and fills their scoring boots in their absence, otherwise this could be a 0-0 job.

We have been extremely unlucky with our runs of injuries, but could not have handpicked a much better awayday to have this weekend. I am plumping for a bit of Dele Alli magic to light up a tense 1-0 win

We have goals in this side. Hopefully we can score early to take some pressure off. Llorent can be a handful, and should be fresh and good for 60-70 minutes. He'll also provide an aireal threat against Raneri's well drilled defence.

His kicking isnt great and he saves about 1/100 penalties but the thing with him that annoys me the most is too frequently he lets in these brick slow shots.

Like the samchez one in the 2-2 a few seasons ago. Wolves a few weeks ago. Lacazette despite the deflection he should have got too. Should have saved rashfords shot too. Thats just off the top of my head, there has been many more.

Im no expert but maybe his height and positioning is poor as others have alluded too.

As of here and now, gazza is the better keeper imo.

Like I said, moon on a stick.

At least in wingbacks the bellend trippier is less likely to cost us defensively and can cross for llorente.
I’m probably one of the few that agree with your sentiment of Lloris but calling a player a bellend based on their performances isn’t really a good look. There are 3 or 4 of our first team squad including Trippier that I think we could improve upon but while they are playing for us I only wish them success.

Tottenham Hotspur to win
Aleksandar Mitrovic to be carded
Erik Lamela to be carded
Match Over 7.5 corners
Odds: 32/1

-----------H.L.-----------
---D.S.---T.A.---J.V.---
K.T.-----------------D.R.
---E.L.---H.W.---C.E.--
-----------D.A.-----------
-----------F.L.------------

3-1 (C.E., D.A., F.L.) A.M. for them.