• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official OMT* - The day before a cup semi vs Chelsea and no OMT?

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poch a little prickly and unpredictable in his interview. Keeps everyone guessing though.

And doesn't like VAR. I agree with him, its needs using carefully, and in a better way. A few things aren't clear, and there is the potential for games to be stop start.

Poch looked a little tired. As did the team. Playing so many games in the run up and over christmas has got to take it out of you mentally, and physically.

Chelsea have their own camera angles? Why didn’t we take our laptop in for that arm lock on Son early doors??

The more I see the goal again, the more I think that’s a cracking pass from Toby.

We've got the following MotM nominations so far, is anyone missing?

Alderweireld
Alli
Gazzaniga
Kane
Rose
Sanchez
Sissoko
Trippier

Did the linesman flag for offside on the goal?

Heard people going on about it, but didn’t see it myself

Back