• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT Crystal Palace V Spurs FA CUP**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its the same comment YOU mocked wenger for

He played a reserve team v watford, he rested Lloris, Eriksen, Kane, Son, Dembele, Vertonghen, Rose, Trippier (i know)
He also played a reserve team v West Ham in the next round
He also played a reserve team v Tranmere

As do most of the other teams btw

No, we.

Most the spurs fan base did.

How can he not play eriksen and winks when we are already missing Kane , son and Dele.

Just baffles me some of the decisions he makes.

What baffles me is your inability to grasp the fact that that with all our injuries Winks has being playing week in and week out and was in dire need of a rest.

As for Eriksen, well just look at our schedule over the next 6 weeks because he will be playing in every match so he too needed a rest. If our squad was not thread bear this would not be a problem

What baffles me is your inability to grasp the fact that that with all our injuries Winks has being playing week in and week out and was in dire need of a rest.

As for Eriksen, well just look at our schedule over the next 6 weeks because he will be playing in every match so he too needed a rest. If our squad was not thread bear this would not be a problem

It falls into the - Why is he so slow when he is paid so much argument. You cant throw 10k in a players back and make him quicker (outside of football manager)
Eriksen and Winks are needed for PL and CL
The unfortunate thing is that Dier and Wanyama are completely unfit and rusty at the moment

This season basically is one great big horror show of a injury where each set of injuries has then caused us to burn out another player. Maintain its not the squad depth thats the issue its the chronic injuries we have within it

It falls into the - Why is he so slow when he is paid so much argument. You cant throw 10k in a players back and make him quicker (outside of football manager)
Eriksen and Winks are needed for PL and CL
The unfortunate thing is that Dier and Wanyama are completely unfit and rusty at the moment

This season basically is one great big horror show of a injury where each set of injuries has then caused us to burn out another player. Maintain its not the squad depth thats the issue its the chronic injuries we have within it

I agree with a lot of what you say there but I still think it was a big mistake not to buy one or two players of proven quality or young players with great potential.

Well we’ve bought Dele, Eriksen, Toby & Son who I would call star players. The problem is those types of players cost 2-3x the amount these days.

It is annoying to lose. But really we’re over achieving.

However, if we get a huge stadium naming rights deal and still don’t spend I will change my opinion.

However, if we get a huge stadium naming rights deal and still don’t spend I will change my opinion.
"The problem is those types of players cost 2-3x the amount these days."

That's why we will be fudged for the future..unless like you say the Stadium makes enough money!

But I am beginning to think the club is more interested in making ends meet rather than have a winning football Team because this season we had the players but the squad just lacked that little bit extra in depth.
Anyway we'll never be able to replace Eriksen,Deli,and Kane when they are gone in To-days transfer fees.
But the thing is, the future should have been now IMO, but sure we'll win Champions League and all will be forgotten how we have blown it and peace will break out forever amongst all countries of the World! :cool:
If only I was wrong...

I agree with a lot of what you say there but I still think it was a big mistake not to buy one or two players of proven quality or young players with great potential.

Yeah, and actually i blame Poch more than Levy with that, we dont hear from Levy so we dont know, however poch continually has said how much he didnt like not naming players in the CL squad.
Reality is sometimes thats going to happen

Maybe everyone that blames Poch will be happy if Madrid sign him in the summer
More meant i dont think its as simple as big bad levy not giving him money - and poor poch scraping together a team

I think they are on the same page, which is a very good thing, except some would prefer the "its all levy" argument as its a easier quick fix, and nobody can deny poch is doing an amazing job

Trips/Nkoudou/Llorente nowhere near the required standard

Lamlea needs improving on

Skipp/KWP need loans away.

Sanchez looks the shadow of the player he was last season

Gazza 2 errors in 2 games.
As much as I like Dier, I am still not convinced he is good enough to be our regular defensive midfielder. Yes I know he is returning from a lay off but I was not really convinced before. We need to invest to improve this area. The thing is when the likes of Dele, Eriksen and Kane play they usually dig us out of problems so the lack of defensive resilience does not hurt as much. We have not replaced Dembele, although I think Winks is our best defensive midfielder.

I know it is unlikely to happen, I really think De ligt from what I have seen, could be our VVD.

Absolutely gutted with today's result. Feels MUCH worse than the semi-final loss vs Chelsea when we in the end were unlucky.

From what i saw today we were just plain brick! And all these "we'd rather just get top 4" excuses are just that: excuses. 6 games to win a cup trophy we were once famed for SHOULD NOT mean we cannot also get top 4 or even challenge for the league. I seriously doubt Poch believes the words he spouts when he tries to excuse our cup exits and is just trying to cover his/the team's/the club's back. If he TRULY believes such then he is bringing back Spurzy with a vengeance...Palace had a rotated defence FFS.
Klopp would have more reason to say such things seeing as he is top of the league.

Oh well, i guess some still think we didn't need to strengthen in CM last summer eh:rolleyes:

Really don’t agree with this “finish top 4 or win a trophy line”. We all big ourselves up as being better than united, Chelsea and Arsenal and to be fair I agree we are better. That makes us at worst, the third best team in the country. So shouldn’t we be in a position to challenge for the title/top 4 AND win trophies? With the exception of Liverpool, our rivals have won multiple trophies in the last 5 years and we have none.

I think the club and the fans need to aim higher. We should be able to win trophies whilst remaining in the mix for the top 4.

I think Poch would agree with you if he could call on the fully fit/available Kane, Dele, Eriksen, Son, Davies, to name a few who he manages...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Eriksen has not been close to his best likely because of WC and tiredness.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

No I believe we couldn’t!
Well not that would have made the required impact!

Disagree - our defence is under more strain than in previous seasons. We can't even park the bus on occasions when our forwards are misfiring or injured like now, because we simply don't have the physical and defensive presence in CM to keep attacks at bay like we used to

Back