• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT Crystal Palace V Spurs FA CUP**

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every chance Poch leaves before we manage to win anything, we go back to square one and all these years of Cl football and the best Spurs side in many years will have won nothing. Noone cares or remembers who finished 2nd or 3rd.

We’d be an attractive proposition for all of the best managers in the world with a stadium that is going to generate bucketloads of cash - so not really.

Really don’t agree with this “finish top 4 or win a trophy line”. We all big ourselves up as being better than united, Chelsea and Arsenal and to be fair I agree we are better. That makes us at worst, the third best team in the country. So shouldn’t we be in a position to challenge for the title/top 4 AND win trophies? With the exception of Liverpool, our rivals have won multiple trophies in the last 5 years and we have none.

I think the club and the fans need to aim higher. We should be able to win trophies whilst remaining in the mix for the top 4.

“Again we’re going to have the debate whether a trophy will take the club to the next level. I don’t agree with it. It only builds your ego. The most important thing for Tottenham right now is to always be in the top four."

Not a great thing to say by mopo

The argument only reers it's head when we have a fixture pile up and players need to be rotated - today was always going to see a weakened side what with our injury problems and us having played a semi final 3 days prior, regardless we should have played better with the team we put out - which is what the discussion should be about imv rather than this waste of time nonsense about priorities.

“Again we’re going to have the debate whether a trophy will take the club to the next level. I don’t agree with it. It only builds your ego. The most important thing for Tottenham right now is to always be in the top four."

Why, hes just being honest, some may disagree and not like the answer but its the truth.
Poch wants to challenge for the league - that takes money, champions league pays 10x more money

And he can dance on rivers.
He is injury prone though.

He admitted: ‘I am always in pain. Agony. Every morning my poor wife [Niamh O'Brien] has to witness me spending the first few minutes of the day trying to straighten my back and push my legs to start working.

‘I’ve wrecked my body with dance. I can’t say I wasn’t warned and I can’t say I haven’t loved every single minute of putting myself into this state.

'But physically I’m a mess. I have a recurring broken bone in my right foot which just spontaneously breaks itself.

'My hamstrings are ruined, my groin is gone and I’ve done irreparable damage to two points of my spine.

Why, hes just being honest, some may disagree and not like the answer but its the truth.
Poch wants to challenge for the league - that takes money, champions league pays 10x more money

If that’s what he truely feels why not just play the kids against Watford and today?

It’s the same comment we mocked Wenger for as well

It is a great thing to say, it’s 100% honest and correct.

Can't remember a good run of games with us playing well with 3 at the back for a while... just doesn't seem to suit us.

This. Need to keep those Goons in Europa doldrums for a few seasons whilst we use the money from annual CL participation combined with income from new stadium to assemble a squad capable of winning silverware on a regular basis again...

CA834BB5-A562-4692-AF50-F85CDBC6A685.jpeg

If that’s what he truely feels why not just play the kids against Watford and today?

It’s the same comment we mocked Wenger for as well

Its the same comment YOU mocked wenger for

He played a reserve team v watford, he rested Lloris, Eriksen, Kane, Son, Dembele, Vertonghen, Rose, Trippier (i know)
He also played a reserve team v West Ham in the next round
He also played a reserve team v Tranmere

As do most of the other teams btw

Back