• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official Match Thread* Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich

Two points from 3 games, two draws at home when under Arry we'd expect two wins.

This patience lark is going to do me in, threw away a lead again, late on.

I couldn't really see that we controlled this game, Dembele will give us goals, no doubt, but now we are missing a midfield general. Sandro and livermore are more effective as DMs. We will struggle to stamp our authority in future games I think.

I missed the game. Whose fault was the goal? Why did we play so brick, and should Tommy have been sent off?

livermores fault for the goal, stupid free kick given away then his man scores (he was awful all game)

noone in midfield who can pass the ball and no presence up front, marginally better in 2nd half when dembele came on.

no way it should have even been a foul against tommy, let alone a red. ref was poor all game as well, but that was his only major fudge up, just little mistakes mostly.

I said Harry had to go because of the monumental collapse last season, and his flirting with England / the media (which were most definitely linked), but this fudging **** hasnt got a clue.

Did he not learn from the WBA game? Took off Defoe when 1-0 up, and brought on Jenas??

Absolute fudging disgrace.

FFS people get a grip. Slating your own team after 3 games.

Why ? 3 performances that deserve slating.

AVB has spent enough money and shaped the squad his way, now he needs to start delivering. He has been shocking so far and its only heading to a November sacking unless he sorts it out.

Didn't deserve 3 points.
The ball doesn't go through our midfield anymore, we pass our way around it.
There was a reason AVB wanted Moutinho.

The red card utterly infuriates me. Why on earth that was given, I don't know. We concede again from a knockdown, from a pinging ball in the box. Sigh. Deja-vu.

We've had a brick window, yet our Modric replacement scored, our replacement goalkeeper didn't play, our new forward didn't play.....how odd.

-------------Lloris------------

Walker---Kaboul----Vertonghen---BAE

----------Parker----Dembele--------

Dempsey-----Sigurdsson-------Bale

--------------Ade----------------

that is effectively our full strength side. Not the one out there today.

Ah, well. On to the next game. I must say, though, this 'test of faith' I mentioned, the need for AVB to be given time....not many on here seem to be passing it at the moment. :)

Chill, fellas, chill.

I never wanted AVB because Regardless of ability he was damaged goods in England. Levy must have fell for his enthusiasm and verbal assault of technical jargon on his ears. We should have got Moyes but he couldn't take us to the next level, yeah right lol

This really is the worst thing that could have happened for AVB. A slow start and horrendous decisions regarding personnel. How Livermore has suddenly been promoted to no1 midfielder is beyond head scratching. If Defoe starts ahead of Ade next game... FFS Daniel you ruined it. You ruined it all.

End of Huddlestone's Spurs career.

If only people (and especially our manager) could see what a fat waste he was beforehand. Harsh red maybe but how fudging slow is he? look at his reaction speed? i mean it's simple embarrasing. People were actually saying he should be starting as Luka's replacement :ross:

The whole things stinks really and if i'm being very honest i expected nothing less. Around 5 more games where AVB can implement his favoured system and if that still doesn't work i'm afraid he's getting Ramos'd.

Why the fudge is Livermore always left on rather than Sandro. AVB is already tinkling me off.

It was just a bizarre hiring. Consider how badly he did at Chelsea, the signs were there. Worst Chelsea manager for years and we decide to replace a really good manager with him ?

Still, 1 thing in his favour is its early days. Shocking start, but maybe he will turn it around (said with no real belief that he will).

Why ? 3 performances that deserve slating.

AVB has spent enough money and shaped the squad his way, now he needs to start delivering. He has been shocking so far and its only heading to a November sacking unless he sorts it out.

Two of the players he bought were unavailable, one has only had one training session and the other isn't currently fit enough to play a whole match. What do you expect him to do?

The red card utterly infuriates me. Why on earth that was given, I don't know. We concede again from a knockdown, from a pinging ball in the box. Sigh. Deja-vu.

We've had a brick window, yet our Modric replacement scored, our replacement goalkeeper didn't play, our new forward didn't play.....how odd.

-------------Lloris------------

Walker---Kaboul----Vertonghen---BAE

----------Parker----Dembele--------

Dempsey-----Sigurdsson-------Bale

--------------Ade----------------

that is effectively our full strength side. Not the one out there today.

Ah, well. On to the next game. I must say, though, this 'test of faith' I mentioned, the need for AVB to be given time....not many on here seem to be passing it at the moment. :)

Chill, fellas, chill.

Swap Parker with Sandro and yes, i'd agree.

Back