• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Friedel

The American Geoff Shreeves?
lol was just thinking this.

'Brad just a reminder that this Chelsea win means you won't e playing in the Champions League next season'

'What?'

'Spurs are out of the Champions league places now, you'll be playing in the Europa League next campaign'

' :( '

He said "you have to tip your hat to Chelsea!" What a traitorous scum! How dare he! What an insult to THFC and Yids everywhere! He doesn't care about winning! He's a closet Chelsea fan! Obviously isn't bothered one bit! 111111!!!!!

That's pretty much how I looked on Saturday evening. Except that I'm not bald. Or white. Or wearing a suit. But those aside, that's how I looked.

Can someone behind the park lane goal put up a small american flag for him, maybe emblazon it with 'big bad brad' just to show we like him. his poor little face in that clip :(

At least he GIVES a brick, and isn't busy tweeting Drogba and Essien with his heartfelt congratulations...

GOOD, I hope it hurts... like I hope it hurts Bale & Modric... only it won't, 'cos they'll be off to some Champions League Club soon to get their fix of THE fudging POXY FAUX OPERATIC ANTHEM as if it's some fudging religious cult that is the be-all-and-end-all of humanity... IT'S A fudging EUROPEAN FOOTBALL COMPETITION THAT SKY HAVE BRAINWASHED YOU INTO THINKING IT MATTERS YOU STOOPID C U N T S!!!!

Last edited:
He does not look sad enough for me! he should be wrecking the joint and flipping the bird out the window to all the chelski brick players!!! ;)

I agree with this, except he should have smashed his way through the window run out to the pitch and nutted John Terry as he was lifting the trophy.

Re: Brad Friedel

friedel_N2.jpg

He's proven to be a very astute purchase, not just for his skills but also for his professionalism. Although I'm always happy for Americans to do well, that's still a small reason for why I rate Papa Friedel so highly. He's done great for us and think it would be a good move for him to be the club's yoga instructor after he retires. Or if he decides to be a goalkeeping coach, I think he'd be an asset to any club.
After his 320th consecutive streak was broken, I just wanted to give some recognition, not that there's ever any shortage of that.

Not sure but I heard Christian Bale plays for them.

:lol:

I wish we'd stuck with him on Sunday. The fact he was dropped right at the top of his game leaves a bad smell for me. Lloris's day will come soon enough but with Brad doing so well, why the rush?

Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas has made it clear he wants to keep Brad Friedel at White Hart Lane.

The 41-year-old keeper has been linked with a move to former club Blackburn, although their boss Henning Berg described that as "speculation".

Friedel remains part of Villas-Boas's plans despite being displaced as first choice by Hugo Lloris.

"We are trying to hold on to our best assets and Brad is certainly one of them," the Tottenham manager said.

Friedel is set to make his first Tottenham appearance for almost a month when they face Panathinaikos in the Europa League on Thursday.

Lloris has featured in the club's last five games, but Villas-Boas intends to rest a number of players for the final match in Group J.

"Brad has been excellent," Villas-Boas said. "I spoke to him and he has been such an important player for us. Rotation has not been because of performances.

"Both goalkeepers' performances have been excellent. It gives me the ability at any time to throw a different keeper into the game."

Asked about Blackburn's reported interest, Villas-Boas said: "I don't know anything about it."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20617720

Am happy enough that Brad gets his chance tomorrow. I'll be even more nervous about the game though as Brad gives me the jitters and am never confident these days of us keeping a clean sheet when he's in goal.

Hopefully, we'll be so on top this will be Brad's first clean sheet of the season.

Back