• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Friedel

Re: Friedel can never play for us again

you do it time and time again, ridiculous threads which are 100% either factually wrong and simply pathetic

wow

because i think our goal keeper is awful, because as i said he got stuck to his line costing us goal by not imposing on the attackers, bit weird to have a go at someone for that, also seems other people in this thread agree with the opinon.

wow

because i think our goal keeper is awful, because as i said he got stuck to his line costing us goal by not imposing on the attackers, bit weird to have a go at someone for that, also seems other people in this thread agree with the opinon.

how many saves did he make to keep us in the game over the 2 legs, why not slate the defence nah that wouldnt get a reaction and the loris fanboys obv will slate brad !!!

how many saves did he make to keep us in the game over the 2 legs, why not slate the defence nah that wouldnt get a reaction and the loris fanboys obv will slate brad !!!

just a bunch of drama queens in here mate, let them get on with it as they cant b e reasoned with

Friedel did nothing wrong.

I love AVB but you can't play a high line with 40 yards behind the defence with Friedel in goal.

wow

That's his game, that's what he does and has been doing for 20 years, I love AVB but the fault is his here, you can't play a high line without playing Lloris

That's his game, that's what he does and has been doing for 20 years, I love AVB but the fault is his here, you can't play a high line without playing Lloris

Exactly I hope AVB realises this and plays the best team he can going forward and that means no Gallas

with respect i disagree

defoe has had to learn to play upfront on his own this year, with mixed results i would say. But he has learnt to play to a different system because that is what his new boss has asked of him. Friedel should be playing to fit in with the new system, his age is not relevant because he can see what is going on infront of him and he is not much different in age to me, he can still do a sprint out to get a ball no problem.

I hope a east european comes in and steals his job, they work harder and are prepared to learn new ways of doing their jobs.

Exactly I hope AVB realises this and plays the best team he can going forward and that means no Gallas

well i can actually agree with that but i have been moaning about gallas for a couple of years, friedel had always looked like a safe pair of hands until tonight when he looked like he would crap himself if he came of his line.

Bollox. Brad was not to blame for the goals.

He will be our goalie in the final. live with it.

He should definitely have got to the first one, it was right in the corner ffs. So was the second!!
The free kick was also a total fudging mess, I mean imagine not compensating for both deflections, amateurish.
As for the last one, well from that far about he should have pushed it over the bar surely!

I agree with whoever says he doesn't suit our new high line system. He's a good keeper, but in this system he looks uncomfortable and sometimes clueless. That said, he did make two crucial saves in the first leg - had they had an away goal, we would've been out of this competition today.

We're in the EL quarter-finals through blind luck. Four games to the final. We need everyone to be on top of their game. That means Lloris, because, unfortunately, and through no fault of his own, Brad's back-line cannot seem to adjust to his playing style any more, judging by the posts on this thread.

I don't think it's Friedel per se, but we simply can't play without a sweeper keeper any more. It's vital to our whole system.

I don't think it's Friedel per se, but we simply can't play without a sweeper keeper any more. It's vital to our whole system.

Playing a high line without Loris was always going to be suicide, especially with Gallas at CB.

Back