• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Where the fudge do you live?

It reminded of a time I went on a course in Penrith. Popped into the town at the night and the cinema had a sign up 'Coming Soon - Four Weddings and a Funeral'.....three months after it had been on in Warrington.

It reminded of a time I went on a course in Penrith. Popped into the town at the night and the cinema had a sign up 'Coming Soon - Four Weddings and a Funeral'.....three months after it had been on in Warrington.

haha yeah you have this image of some deserted middle of nowhere redneck area

I bet Azerbaijan had Sky fall before where Arcey lives

Where the fudge do you live?

Shanty_Town-1ekv7si.jpg

Anyone ever redeemed an ultraviolet copy of a film onto a laptop/phone/tab? I'm having a nightmare doing it! I'm trying to link my flixter account with the uv account, but there seems to be a problem with a with the website. Or does it just take a really long time to load? There's no contact number on the UVVU website either, always helpful.

Watched Silver Linings Paybook tonight - very good film, almost appears to be filmed in an independent style and with good performances from the leading stars. Jennifer Lawrence is looking stuningly beautiful and shows off her body, albeit not nudity, through the film. The film is emotion evoking though, makes you think and appreciate what you have plus realise that you might have been through difficult times but there is always the opportunity to develop yourself and who knows then what you can achieve.

Went to see End of Watch.
Fantastic film for what it is with Michael Pena and Jake Gyllenhall giving a sincere rendition of a cop-buddy partnership.

Watched Silver Linings Paybook tonight - very good film, almost appears to be filmed in an independent style and with good performances from the leading stars. Jennifer Lawrence is looking stuningly beautiful and shows off her body, albeit not nudity, through the film. The film is emotion evoking though, makes you think and appreciate what you have plus realise that you might have been through difficult times but there is always the opportunity to develop yourself and who knows then what you can achieve.

Totally agree, watched this last Saturday night. Far better than we were expecting.(which is always pleasing). Would recommend it to anyone, and would certainly watch it again.

Day off tomorrow currently knocking back sambuca west berks style watching home alone. Possibly greatest film ever.
KEEP THE CHANGE YOU FILTHY ANIMAL!

Day off tomorrow currently knocking back sambuca west berks style watching home alone. Possibly greatest film ever.
KEEP THE CHANGE YOU FILTHY ANIMAL!

Used to enjoy the nostalgia of seeing this film every once in a while... Until 3yrs ago when I met my misses. Her daughter watches all 3 Home Alones all the time!! I cant stand it now, especially the 3rd one! Oh and think I seen Matilda bout 900 times in that 3yrs too. Shes definately getting some more DVDs for xmas before I pull my eyes out!

Used to enjoy the nostalgia of seeing this film every once in a while... Until 3yrs ago when I met my misses. Her daughter watches all 3 Home Alones all the time!! I cant stand it now, especially the 3rd one! Oh and think I seen Matilda bout 900 times in that 3yrs too. Shes definately getting some more DVDs for xmas before I pull my eyes out!

make sure you get 'How to train your dragon' you can pretend it's for her when it's secretly for you.

Shes asked for that Pirate one thats made by the same crew as Wallace & Grommit...

The Pirates in an Adventure with The Scientists.

It's a really good film and one of Aardmans best imo. My daughter absolutely loves it along with Home Alone (although even she draws the line at the third one!). I must say that Daniel Sterns scream is the number one best scream in cinematic history.

[video=youtube;0Sz1j2Z7GQc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sz1j2Z7GQc[/video]

The Pirates in an Adventure with The Scientists.

It's a really good film and one of Aardmans best imo. My daughter absolutely loves it along with Home Alone (although even she draws the line at the third one!). I must say that Daniel Sterns scream is the number one best scream in cinematic history.

[video=youtube;0Sz1j2Z7GQc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sz1j2Z7GQc[/video]

I think that is actually dubbed with the Wilhelm scream which they use in bloody everything.

Back