• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Looks like all the Khan being the villain talk was an attempt to sway people. Gary Mitchell by the looks of things.

I'm gonna have a movie marathon this weekend.

Please give me a playlist of four or five movies - some comedy n some action. Preferebly recent movies.

I'm gonna have a movie marathon this weekend.

Please give me a playlist of four or five movies - some comedy n some action. Preferebly recent movies.

We recently watched Horrible Bosses when it was on sky premiere and I wasn't really looking forward to it but actually found it fudging hilarious! Since then I've been recommending it to everyone so there's one you could try if you don't fancy anything else.

We recently watched Horrible Bosses when it was on sky premiere and I wasn't really looking forward to it but actually found it fudging hilarious! Since then I've been recommending it to everyone so there's one you could try if you don't fancy anything else.

Seen it

Never seen Jennifer Aniston so slutty and sexy - I wanted to fudge my tv so hard

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is one of the worst films I've ever seen, seemed like 2hours of recycled reaction shots.
Also Avatar was just terrible.

Seven Psychopaths looks good, most things Walken are.

Has anyone seen the prophecy trilogies? I love them.

I saw Seven Psychopaths at a festival over a month ago, loved it, Rockwell is the best actor on the planet IMO.

Back