• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Edge of tomorrow is Doug Liman so its not going to be ****.

I've not seen it yet but I want to and I've read great things about it. I believe Cruise plays very against type.

yeah, i actually forgot it was Cruise after a while - which usually isn't the case for his movies

I enjoyed Edge of Tomorrow and I ****in hate sci fi stuff.

I didn't get the ending the last scene from helicopter onwards... Hmmmm

Just back in from A Walk through the tombstones.

Definitely worth a watch, 112min and passed very quickly, kept me intrigued. 8/10

Really looking forward to The Equalizer, extended trailer on before

chrometrooper_large.jpg

20,000 Days on Earth - don't know anything about Nick Cave but was dragged to this by someone who is, so i wasn't really expecting much - turned out to be a very interesting, well made documentary - might have to track down his back cataloge now.

9/10

Took the wife to see Pride yesterday.

Good film 9/10 well worth a watch. I'm hoping there is a soundtrack CD available, because there were awesome 80s tracks throughout the film

I watched The Insider for the first time in years last night. What a film! 3 absolutely terrific performances from Al Pacino, Russell Crowe and Christopher Plummer.

[video=youtube;peiMq3_Xv0Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peiMq3_Xv0Q[/video]

[video=youtube;8qRyTDbEskM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qRyTDbEskM[/video]

I watched Third person last week - really enjoyable and good. A bit of a mind **** at the end but was enjoyable. I was expecting one thing but turned out to be another.

Olivia Wilde is hotttttttttt - any naked pics of her would be greatly appreciated.

Saw this last night. Quite enjoyed it, even though some things really annoyed me. Great acting though. The actors didn't know the plot before each day of shooting, but got a type of script every day before shooting that told them how their character would develop that day. So every reaction and conversation is somewhat real. Pretty cool.

a0UqK6T.jpg

Last edited:
Saw this last night. Quite enjoyed it, even though some things really annoyed me. Great acting though. The actors didn't know the plot before each day of shooting, but got a type of script every day before shooting that told them how their character would develop that day. So every reaction and conversation is somewhat real. Pretty cool.

coherence_xlg.jpg

I cant see what youre talking about - the pic isnt there, but im assuming its Coherence? Man what a mind **** that was - I lost the trail very early on and never regained it. Admittedly I was high but like a revolving ****in door.

Back