• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Do you think it's ok for grown men to get excited about James Bond, or Die hard, or any action film?

Comic book films are basically action films.

I don't care really, each to his own about whatever gets him or her excited. My girlfriend thinks it's odd seeing grown men excited about watching a ball being kicked around. Life takes all sorts.

My wife says this to me 8 months of the year, but she watched desperate housewives, and all that other brick. as you say it takes all sorts.

Me i have always loved gangster movies and hated lawyer ones. I guess cos i have a violent heart and hate smug lawyer types. Recently i have been getting into comedies and old movies.

Watched Dredd tonight after seeing the comic book debate on here, pretty fudging awesome. Wish I'd seen it in the cinema

I really liked the way they kept the storyline in an almost current-day society ie. they may have had roads 100 feet in the air but they were still driving bricky minivans like I see everyday. I think that made it easier to relate to what was going on. Also kept the cost of production down too I'd imagine

i was going to edit it but couldn't be bothered - it's a good movie which has been based on a comic book. whether it stays true to the source material i have no idea ;)

Riiiiiight ;)

Comic-Con-Costume-Ideas.jpg

Apparently they are going to remake the butterfly effect and the will also be another rocky movie but focusing on other characters this time.

Really enjoyed the butterfly effect and im not a fan of aston kutcher but it was a good movie.

Apparently they are going to remake the butterfly effect and the will also be another rocky movie but focusing on other characters this time.

Really enjoyed the butterfly effect and im not a fan of aston kutcher but it was a good movie.

I read in a paper today that the storyline is Rocky is approached by Apollo Creeds son (played by Michael B Jordan from The Wire) to train him.

I'll reserve judgement but probably the best/most obvious kind of storyline with his age now.

butterfly effect was a decent idea but poorly executed - hopefully a remake will produce a better movie

Watched 'Now you see me' last night. Thought it was going to be a brilliant film, but the ending let it down for me. Obv wont go into details so not to spoil.

Worlds End tonight. Hoping its as good as Hot Fuzz, but just cant see it being as good as Shaun of the Dead

Seen the following movies over the last few days

21 and over - brick - nothing could be bricker
Lay the Favorite - brick - I was wrong - this was bricker
Dark Zero Thirty - bricky bricky brick brick
Han**** - good first hour - brick second half hour (Theron looked hot though)

About to watch Cinderella Man.

The Worlds End - 5/10 a few funny bits, but nowhere enough, in fact, I think I laughed more times during the trailer for The Heat than I did during the whole showing of Worlds End.
For me the worst of the 3 Pegg/Frost films

:lol:

I'd never heard of it tbh. IMDBd it, looks terrible, I hope you downloaded (and deleted).

I downloaded and deleted instantly. I fast forwarded to after about 45 mins.

I need some good movies to watch. Im losing the will to live with movies.

Back