• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

One of my favourite movie scenes ever is when he's in the latinos house and the bathroom scene etc.

When we did some house renos, some tradesman fudger stole a DVD box set I had with Pulp Fiction, Traffic, American History X and Training Day. Bastard.

Saw Trance ,last night as a freebie from virgin media,Danny Boyles new film,thought it was excellent,many twists and turns a bit like Looper as it involves memory and going back in time.Set in London excellent performances all round especially from vincent cassel.

Got a bit saucy in the end(won't say why,spoiler) but a good watch,excellent music score aswell.

Watched Seven Psychopaths last night. Enjoyed it a lot and was thinking it was the best film I'd seen for a while until the Buddhist monk ending which I found too pretentious. If the ending had been better I think I would have thought it even better than En Bruges. I liked Colin Farrell much more in this one, he was hamming it up much less.

Leon is american, isn't it?

Léon - filmed in New York in english language with mostly american actors.
It's french on paper though, production company, writer/directer Luc Besson.
Guess Fifth Element is the same way.

Last edited:
When we did some house renos, some tradesman fudger stole a DVD box set I had with Pulp Fiction, Traffic, American History X and Training Day. Bastard.

what is the link between these movies for there to be a box set including them?

Back To The Future..... Best film ever!

AtSEpPPCIAE7ar8.jpg:large

Last edited:
Good to see someone who agrees with me. I loved the premises but the reality was nothing but disappointment.

Nothing much happened. I thought the start was very good and expected so much more but it was an hour and a half of boredom.

ALTHOUGH Emily Blunt was a pleasant surprise.

Nothing much happened. I thought the start was very good and expected so much more but it was an hour and a half of boredom.

ALTHOUGH Emily Blunt was a pleasant surprise.

I also felt the way they tried to CGI Bruce Willis' face into Joseph Gordon-Levitt's was flat out dumb and cheap and annoying. Much like you've described the film.

I also watched the Campaign - which I thought was ok but nothing special. Funny in parts. SIlly in others etc. It is what it is.

I watched that Joaquin Phoenix "I'm Still Here" mockumentary the other day, was fairly decent with some rather funny moments.

Back