• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

I cant live without cable and sky etc although I dont actually watch much TV. I did a few days ago think to myself that why get sky when everything is on the internet but I do love having that option.

So many options in media now that high street is now defunct.

The one thing that I do miss is live sports. Admittedly, I do stream these events so maybe I do "steal" some programming, but if the local cable and satellite companies didn't insist on me having to purchase 120+ channels that I don't want just so I can get the handful of channels that I do want, then I have no qualms about "stealing" it. The year we were in the CL, I was forking out an extra $60 p/month so I could watch one channel!

Yup some fair comments. Does all suggest that the future will have less and less shops and much more time spent at home on the TV and internet, which seems a bit sad... but maybe I'm just being nostalgic.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/61001

Well, it was only a matter of time before this news became a bit more concrete, but, according to El Mayimbe over at Latino Review, who has an exceptional batting average when it comes to his scoop accuracy, the deal is done for Harrison Ford to reprise his role as Han Solo in STAR WARS - EPISODE VII.

This was rather inevitable with Ford commenting that he'd be open to a return back around the time the STAR WARS sale to Disney was announced, complete with those plans for three new films being made in the core saga. For a guy who's tried awfully hard to distance himself from the Original Trilogy over the years to come around like that with willing participation, you knew The Mouse and Lucasfilm were going to make sure they locked up the beloved smuggler for whatever story J.J. Abrams will be kicking off in EPISODE VII. Plus, with rumors of a Han Solo origin story being floated around as one of the ideas for a STAR WARS stand-alone, it only makes sense to get the character fresh in people's minds, particularly younger generations of potential STAR WARS fans, who may not be as familiar with Solo.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/61001

Well, it was only a matter of time before this news became a bit more concrete, but, according to El Mayimbe over at Latino Review, who has an exceptional batting average when it comes to his scoop accuracy, the deal is done for Harrison Ford to reprise his role as Han Solo in STAR WARS - EPISODE VII.

This was rather inevitable with Ford commenting that he'd be open to a return back around the time the STAR WARS sale to Disney was announced, complete with those plans for three new films being made in the core saga. For a guy who's tried awfully hard to distance himself from the Original Trilogy over the years to come around like that with willing participation, you knew The Mouse and Lucasfilm were going to make sure they locked up the beloved smuggler for whatever story J.J. Abrams will be kicking off in EPISODE VII. Plus, with rumors of a Han Solo origin story being floated around as one of the ideas for a STAR WARS stand-alone, it only makes sense to get the character fresh in people's minds, particularly younger generations of potential STAR WARS fans, who may not be as familiar with Solo.

[-o< Please don't f*** this up, Disney!

This is 40 is very funny

I got bored towards the end the wife in it is nice, not gorgeous but you would do her because she seems dirty but also sweet. The bloke from the IT crowd was in it which suprised me but good luck to him. The personal trainner i seen him in a few things and he is quite good but the main man the husband been in lots of things in his career and always been crap.

This is 40 is very funny

Found it severely lacking. They seemed to have a couple of funny moments, but there was a lack of an overall plot to actually tie them together.

Just sat and waited for the movie to kick off and it never really got going.

Went to see 'I give it a year' last night.

Really enjoybale and funny. Stephen Merchant had some classic lines, as did Minnie Driver surprisingly, plus Anna Faris in just a bra, what more could you want

9/10

Watched Mama tonight. Thought it was Grudge esque but a decent horror.

Watched the new Die Hard the other day, thought it was brick & walked out!!

Very pleased to see Jennifer Lawrence win an Oscar for Silver Linings Playbook

Hadnt planned to see it originally, but we happened to go one night on a spur of the moment. Inspired decision. Excellent film

Back