• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Break your fast thread**

I pass Mac Donalds each morning and quite like their Egg McMuffin (no sausage) but of course it is crap. So now instead of a processed muffin, I make my own! All u need are eggs, cheese and I get some warm freshly baked bread.

Egg in water with lots of salt, which apparently allows it to cook in a microwave - 4 mins. Butter the bread, layer with cheese and add the egg. Compared to McDs 10/10! Overall 7/10.

I pass Mac Donalds each morning and quite like their Egg McMuffin (no sausage) but of course it is crap. So now instead of a processed muffin, I make my own! All u need are eggs, cheese and I get some warm freshly baked bread.

Egg in water with lots of salt, which apparently allows it to cook in a microwave - 4 mins. Butter the bread, layer with cheese and add the egg. Compared to McDs 10/10! Overall 7/10.
Their sausage, egg and Cheese bagel is my favourite if I'm in the car early at the weekend. Now that their coffee's decent it's not a bad breakfast.

As it's the weekend freshly baked Bread rolls, cheese, salami and black coffee. During the week change the rolls for Croissants.

i just tried microwavable sausages. Feel weird having them, even weirder that I enjoyed them

kWgfSVDl.jpg

recent effort. lacking the ingredients atm but will have another crack at it tomorrow :p

Gotta love a bit of cold takeaway for breakfast. Left-over chicken balls from the chinese, lovely!

Back