• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Break your fast thread**

2-1_n.jpg

How do feel about square frying pans then?

I can tolerate them as I do not eat off them, we have a wok and that is ok except for the fact I do not like Chinese food much.

how do you feel about rectangular plates Chich?

confused, angry and an impending sense of doom when I see them, so the same as most things.

Also do not like those wooden slap things they try to serve me with food in pubs. I want a plate and a knife and fork, spoon if I have ordered the soup, always pushing the spoon towards the back of the bowel.

I may have been raised on a council estate and left school early and done physical jobs, but when it comes to eating I prefer to do things properly. The only time I have the television on while eating dinner is if Tottenham are on or the is an important cycle race on.

Meals should always be eaten at a table as well and not sat on sofa etc.

..I want a plate and a knife and fork, spoon if I have ordered the soup, always pushing the spoon towards the back of the bowel

Bloody hell Chich!! That's a new one even for you!

nothing yet, other than a nicked square of my daughters toast

probably hit up Starbucks for an eggnog latte when I get to work

..I want a plate and a knife and fork, spoon if I have ordered the soup, always pushing the spoon towards the back of the bowel

Bloody hell Chich!! That's a new one even for you!

haha that was a typo, or was it I have just finished watching the second season of hannibal.

Cherry yogurt with muesli. Brewed coffee and brought to the office, which I am now enjoying.

Special thanks goes out to Albert, my 9 month old son, who put on a show from 3.00am to 5.30am tonight.

ok, not breakfast as its nearly 11pm here, but it was breakfast ingredients, things in the fridge that needed eating

fried egg
fried mushrooms
dash of ketchup
squeeze of maple syrup
chopped parsley
all held between 2 potato cakes

Back