• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Ghana v USA
Over 3.5 £15 @ 11/4

Enhanced special
Dempsey to score and USA win £8.22 @ 13/2

Anytime own goal @ 13/1

Bradley anytime scorer @ 6/1

Last edited:
how come ?

loads betting on it i imagine.. i think the odds for him to get MOTM is 4/6.. i got it at 7/1

**** load of people on twitter have won about £300 on Mikel.. he was about 10/1 to get MOTM so you had people putting £30 on him etc.

loads betting on it i imagine.. i think the odds for him to get MOTM is 4/6.. i got it at 7/1

**** load of people on twitter have won about £300 on Mikel.. he was about 10/1 to get MOTM so you had people putting £30 on him etc.

So the more the price goes in the more cash bet365 offer for cash out even before the event has started ??

So the more the price goes in the more cash bet365 offer for cash out even before the event has started ??

i imagine its the odds that change the in play.. it was 7/1.. so now it's 4/6 its more likely to happen so your cash out gets better.

How do you find out who the next one will be? Who is the one that kick starts this?

Just saw it pop up on my timeline (Voted for Mikel for MOTM) thinking to myself how random, searched Mikel on twitter and saw loads had tipped it as they thought they could utilize the system with the voting process and being able to vote on it. They won.

Although with USA winning, it might be hard to get Ayew appointed MOTM unless he does something.

going against the "jollies" tomorrow

Under 2.5 Belgium Algeria
Me-hi-co +1.5
South korea +.5 and 4-1 to win

Just saw it pop up on my timeline (Voted for Mikel for MOTM) thinking to myself how random, searched Mikel on twitter and saw loads had tipped it as they thought they could utilize the system with the voting process and being able to vote on it. They won.

Although with USA winning, it might be hard to get Ayew appointed MOTM unless he does something.

I read on twitter that he won the vote easily but they gave it to Dempsey as they now realise its rigged hahahaha

Belgium, Brazil, Holland Croatia, £25 pays £100

Am carrying on not betting large amounts but have had at least one winning bet a day so withdrawing to my bank each day too

Usually bet 0-0,1-1 in the opening games, as the theory of caginess and too much to lose, is pretty sound. But S.Africa jaded me as a spectacle (after being hyped about it beforhand) so just let this one come along and apart from backing Argies to win it have left the betting alone.

Natrually i'm glad i did....But cannot work out why nearly all the teams philosophy has changed, it's so open and a big emphasis on attack and winning, and even the heat doesn't appear to have slowed things down too much. It's a cracker so far and i'm back in love with international football.

Back