• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

2 or more
Germany
Nigeria
£30 pays £113.40

Anytime scorers
Muller
Moses
£14 pays £140.00

Germany v Portugal

Over 3.5
£55 @ 3.25

Muller anytime
£25 @ 2.98

Almeida anytime
£15 @ 4.6

Someone on twitter:

BqRHYwlIYAEiPzk.jpg

Ive now had 2 free £5 bets courtesy of Paddy Power during this Germany v Portugal game. This is due to their Top Goalscorer offer they were doing. Trouble is I did Thomas Muller £20 then wasn't sure if he would be starting each game so phoned up and got them to void the bet and allow me to re-select Aguero which they very kindly did.

Theres obviously a glitch in their system.
Will they hunt me down ??

Ive now had 2 free £5 bets courtesy of Paddy Power during this Germany v Portugal game. This is due to their Top Goalscorer offer they were doing. Trouble is I did Thomas Muller £20 then wasn't sure if he would be starting each game so phoned up and got them to void the bet and allow me to re-select Aguero which they very kindly did.

Theres obviously a glitch in their system.
Will they hunt me down ??

3 x £5 now - feeling guilty :lol:

Back