• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Managed a first world cup win on all 3 games yesterday and this mornings 2am kick off all over 2.5 goals.

Had looked at the games so far and the only game not to be over 2.5 was Mexico where they had two legit goals denied.

Switzerland, France, Argentina £20 pays £95

Stocker 1st Goal, £5 pays £60
Shaqiri 1st Goal, £5 pays £52.50

Last edited:
I don't think there's been a match yet where overs hasn't been odds on, it's crazy.

Ivory Coast v Japan
Over 2.5 Goals @ 6/5
Win

England v Italy
Over 2.5 Goals @ 13/8
Win

Uruguay v Costa Rica
Over 2.5 Goals @ 6/5
Win

Colombia v Greece
Over 2.5 Goals @ 13/8
Win

Argentina -1, France -1, Switzerland. 12/1.

£25 returns £325.

This is an increased odds bet on Boylesport where you get a £25 bet and if you lose get your stake back for another bet.

Switzerland v Ecuador

BTTS
£113 @ 1.97

Drmic anytime
£25 @ 3.45

Inler anytime
£10 @ 7.4

Caicedo anytime
£35 @ 4.2

I have two trebles:

Argentina, France & Switzerland to each score in both halves.

Argentina, France & Switzerland to each win & over 2.5 goals in each of the games.

French odds to win are coming right in...they were available at 1/3, they've moved out to 1/4. £10 on them to win by more than one goal @ 8/11.

France to score 3 or more £20 at 5/2 (Coral special £20 max.)

France to score in each half (Was 23/20 now 19/20)
Argentina to win and over 3.5 goals in the match (Was 11/4 now 2/1)

Massive difference but I managed to get on with the bigger prices. £25 returns £200.

Back