• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

If none of the others come in including the doubles then I actually finish level :oops:

£218 on today so far and £218 back. I know it's a lot but i'm far enough ahead at the moment to risk a few biggies.

Last edited:
If none of the others come in including the doubles then I actually finish level :oops:

£218 on today so far and £218 back. I know it's a lot but i'm far enough ahead at the moment risk risk a few biggies.

Inler will net the winner, dont you worry

I have two trebles:

Argentina, France & Switzerland to each score in both halves.

Argentina, France & Switzerland to each win & over 2.5 goals in each of the games.

First bet collapses. The second bet is 1 game in, thanks to a dramatic late winner for the Swiss!!

Ecuador with that chance before the winner have themselves to blame. You've just gotta out your foot through it first time. Bet he feels like a right ****.

France v Honduras

France to score in both halves
£122 @ 1.92

Benzema anytime
£50 @ 2.02

Griezmann anytime
£30 @ 2.93

Cabaye anytime
£15 @ 5.3

Back